ya dun goofed

HEY GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE TRIGGERING SO LIKE.... BE SAFE AND USE GOOD JUDGEMENT <3

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I whimpered quietly as I got up to go to the bathroom, my ribs in pain from my father. It was 2:27 am and I couldn't stop crying. I grabbed a small black box from its hiding place under the sink and opened it carefully. I started shaking as I felt more tears fall from my eyes and my breath caught in my throat. I took the razor out of the box and pressed it against my wrist, savoring the feeling of the metal digging into my skin. I dragged the razor up my wrist and watched as blood rushed to the surface of my skin. I took a deep breath and pressed the razor into my skin again, only to be interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I sniffed and let out a shaky breath.

"I really fucked up." I instantly recognized the voice to be Yoongi's.

"What do you want?" I put my phone in between my face and shoulder as I rummaged through the cabinet to find bandages, but my arm knocked over a few bottles that were on the counter along with my box of razors.

"What was that? Are you okay?" Yoongi sounded slightly panicked at the loud crashing on my side of the call.

"I'm fine, I just knocked something over." I hissed in pain as I put the peroxide-soaked towel on my cuts.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin. If you don't want to be with me then I respect that, but I can't lose you as a friend. You mean so much to me and I'd rather have you as a close friend than nothing at all. " He was crying at this point, making his voice a little muffled.

"I did something stupid." I stated bluntly, my voice matching how I feel inside: Empty.

"No..." Yoongi let out a sob and took a deep breath, "Jimin, please tell me you didn't hurt yourself."

"I'm sorry." I sniffled and started to shake again, "I'm so sorry, Yoongi."

"Meet me outside of your house in 10 minutes." I could hear rustling from his end of the call.

"I- uhh... Okay?"

"I'll be there soon. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" 

"Okay. I'll see you soon." and with that, Yoongi hung up.

I silently walked downstairs to the front door and slowly opened the door, thanking whatever deity there was that that door didn't creek. I sat on my porch for a few minutes scrolling through instagram while I waited for Yoongi to get here, only to see that Hyuna had posted a new picture.

 I sat on my porch for a few minutes scrolling through instagram while I waited for Yoongi to get here, only to see that Hyuna had posted a new picture

@ Hyuna: D8 <3 @ Hoeseok

-view all  comments-

@ Hoeseok: I had fun today baby <3

@ Dawnie: Glad you guys had fun...

@ Rapmonstarr: what the hell, @ hoseok ? I thought you had a thing for someone else