36 - wifey

song mood for this chapter-
love. - kendrick lamar, zacari

mia's pov

"i have to go get ready, seriously this time!" my annoying ass whines.

jack clings onto my body underneath the white sheets, being as stubborn as ever. it's 6 in the afternoon and we've been like this for the past hour.

"but mia, you're so warm. it's like your body is radiating heat." he mumbles in the crook of my neck.

"that's just my body preparing me for when i go to hell."

he laughs and leaves a small kiss on my cheek, finally letting me go. i get up to walk to the bathroom, only to see him trailing behind me in the mirror.

"you coming in with me or something?" i laugh as i turn on the shower handle.

"want to know how we can preserve water?" he lifts my tank top over my head, helping me undress.

i roll my eyes and click my tongue.

we both strip off our clothes before stepping into the huge marble slab shower. i let the hot water stream down and relax my entire body, making my eyes flutter shut.

jack pushes back my wet hair out of my face with his hands and i smile. the hot steam causes both of our bodies to look dewy.

"you're so cute." he states while looking down at me adoringly. he wipes away water droplets off of my face with his thumb.

he squeezes out a dollop of shampoo onto both of our heads and massages it into my scalp for me. i get on my tippy toes and massage his head as well.

"we look super headass right now." i giggle and he chuckles before sneaking a quick kiss on my lips.

i turn my back to him and wash out my hair. then, i grab body wash and rub it all over myself. i feel his body press up against my back and his hands help me rinse off the soapy suds. well, not really helping me, but playing with my boobs.

his large hands snake down my waist and to my stomach. his left hand toys with my breast and the right trails down to my heat. he gently opens my thighs apart with his hand and i let out a short breath.

"are you in the mood?" he hums in my ear.

i grab his hand and place his fingers on my clit in response. he pulls his hand away and i frown.

"jaaack." i pout.

"touch yourself, baby." he says softly.

confused, i furrow my eyebrows. he grabs my hand and places it on my sweet spot. he moves my fingers for me so that i'm gently rubbing circles on my clit. i let out a small whimper and he reacts by eliciting a low grunt.

smirking to myself, i decide to kick it up a notch and start fingering myself. i slowly pump my middle finger in and out. he starts kissing my shoulder and up the side of my neck as he watches me. i return to playing with my clit again, wishing that it was him who was touching me.

"i need you, jack. stop being a dick please." i complain as i throw my head back onto his shoulder.

"i prefer being called daddy, princess." he jokes.