4 - truth or dare

song moods for this chapter-
i get the bag - gucci mane ft migos
motorsport - migos, nicki minaj, cardi b
gassed up - nebu kiniza
bodak yellow - cardi b
my friends - mr_hotspot, team twin

jack's pov

today marks mia and i's one week anniversary of living together. very romantic.

i've lived with girls my whole life, but living with my mom and sisters was not equivalent to living with her at all.

we've been bickering over dumb things like a married couple. we literally fought over what color of rugs to get.

she takes really long showers and wakes up so fucking early, but other than that, her company is amusing to say the least.

she's currently in the bathroom and so i violently knock on the door.

"open the fucking door mia, you've been in there for 20 minutes! i need to shit!" i yell.

i knew i shouldn't have ate the bean and cheese burrito from taco bell.

she doesn't respond so i decide to open the door anyway.

my eyes dart to mia dancing infront of the mirror with her music on full volume.

i wonder how long it's gonna take for her to realize that i'm watching.

she makes eye contact with me in the mirror and screams, "jack!"

"don't stop on my account, mia. your dancing is adorable." i snicker.

"how long were you watching me?"

"the whole entire time." i lie.

"even when i was twerking?" she puts her hand over her mouth.

i wish.

"yep. even the part where you were picking your nose."

"wait, i wasn't even picking my-"

"nice robe." i compliment.

she looks down at her fuzzy robe with tiny olafs all over it. "what if you walked in and i was naked?" she crosses her arms.

"there is nothing wrong with the human anatomy." i shrug and she scoffs. "now, if you'll excuse me, i have important business to handle in here."

"okay, mr. atomic shit." she hands me febreze before walking out.

mia's pov

as i'm fixing myself a snack, the door opens and two guys walk in.

"damnnn, jack wasn't lying when he said you were fine as hell." the white one looks at me.

"what a cutie." the asian winks says before taking a big hit of his juul.

i drop my pretzels, "who the hell are y'all?"

"i'm sam." the white one comes over and shakes my hand.

"camden lee rogers... the third." the asian one introduces himself.