15 - i like you

song mood for this chapter-
super rich kids - frank ocean, earl sweatshirt

mia's pov

"jamie! you shouldn't have!" sam yells excitedly.

i look across the fire pit and see sam holding a brand new pair of airpods.

sam cups jamie's face with his hands and kisses her on the lips and i quickly turn my face to jack.

"i didn't know they were a thing." i whisper in jack's ear.

"me neither." jack scrunches up his face. "they're kinda gross. they kind of look like brother and sister."

"we kind of look like brother and sister."

"please don't say that mia." he shakes his head.

"thank you baby." sam boasts, laying the hoodie to the side.

"open mine next!" camden says, throwing a small gift bag on his lap.

sam tosses the tissue paper behind him and reaches inside the bag. he picks up a small boiling pot.

"camden... what is this?" sam asks.

"i got you some pot, man." camden says as he starts cracking up, obviously stoned out of his mind.

"cam, how high are you?" sam asks.

"no sammy, it's hi how are you." camden corrects him as he gives him a fat kiss on the cheek.

"my gift next." tyler says as he shoves camden out of the way.

"what is this?" sam shakes the box. he rips the wrapping paper and reads the label. "16 inch silicon dildo- tyler what the fuck!" sam says and i burst out laughing.

"it has led lights that changes colors too!" tyler covers his head as sam hits him with a pool noodle.

sam gets up and starts to chase tyler around and they both eventually fall in the pool.

"i'm drowning!" tyler says, causing everyone to laugh.

"no really, i can't swim." tyler says as he slowly starts to sink.

camden grabs another pool noodle and throws it at the water. the end of it hits tyler in the head.

"oh, fuck you." tyler says as he grabs on to the noodle.

everyone jumps in the pool, including jack, so i decide to join and dip my legs in.

jacks head pops out of the water and he props himself up on the edge of the cement. my eyes rake down his toned body that's glistening from the colored lights. he sees me looking and smirks. he tosses his damp hair to the side and it lays messy on the top of his head.

jack's pov

"you just got my cheetos wet, you headass." mia pouts.

i open my mouth and she feeds me, giggling.

"you know what else i can get wet?" i say.

she scoffs and stuffs a handful of chips in her mouth and my eyes widen.

"damn girl, what that mouth do?"

"talk shit and throw shade." she says, chewing.

"how do you still look hot with a mouthful of fucking cheeto puffs." i smile with my tongue in my teeth.