Chapter 6- Mission

Start from the beginning

It was Zoë.

And she didn't seem to have the same look on her face that seemed to say "one wrong move and it's over". She looked more caring than usual.

"What? I-I'm not crying!" I tried to defend. She didn't buy it.

"Listen well," she started, getting up from my bed to walk over to me, "Everybody on the team gives you this day to yourself because they know that you need it. You may choose to be strong, but you will only feel better if you release your emotions." She placed a hand on my shoulder, "We just want you to know you can grieve, you don't have to be the strong captain that only has two settings; Happy and serious. You're allowed to do things for yourself without thinking of us." She ended with a kind smile.

The smile that would make my stomach feel like it couldn't sit still.

"You have an hour until our meeting. We are soo trusting you to get there on time or I will impale you."

I chuckled. "you can trust me. Thank you, Zoë."

She smiled again before waving at me and exciting.

I felt a goofy grin break out. My comrades were thinking about me. Zoë was thinking about me.
——

An hour passed and I found myself opening the door into the exclusive meeting room, the one that was only accessible to the members of the first and strongest division.

Everyone was seated around the big table that occupied the middle of the room in their respective seats. Think Twilight's castle in My little pony Friendship is magic and you've pretty much got it.

My friends waved at me as I entered. Shooting me smiles and hey's as I passed them. Zoë smiled at me from across the table, which I returned before Sitting in my seat, which was the one directly across from the biggest chair. The chair that the man himself, Chaos, appeared in suddenly as soon as I sat down.

"Morning," The creator of the universe yawned. He was drinking from what I assumed was coffee in his 'World's best creator of literally everything' mug.

We all greeted him back as he Senator his fingers and summoned an iPad in front of him.

"So, I have some good news, and some pretty bad news." He started off, bringing out his black reading glasses.

"Rate," I told him.

"Good news is about a 5, bad news is probably a 'I should jump off a cliff'." He answered truthfully, "Which one do you want first?"

"Um...good news?" Beckendorf, aka Forge, answered in the form of a question.

"Good news is you guys have a new mission, and it's a hard one so you get to challenge yourselves!" He said with false enthusiasm as if that was actually good news.

"Bad news is that you won't like where you're going." He finished.

Bianca scoffed, "Nothing could possibly be worse than Exos. The whole planet is out to kill you every second."

There were multiple hums of agreement, one of them coming from me. Planet Exos would always be recognized as the worst place in the galaxy.

"Really? Well if you're that sure then, I'm sure you would love it if I told you that you were going to Camp Half-blood."

The room fell silent.

There were looks of shock coming from everyone, even our alien members, Noah, Clara, and Monica, who had never even been there.

"I thought Earth was off limits."

Chaos gave an apologetic glance towards me. He had a frown on his face.

"I can never abandon that planet. I usually let them solve their own affairs, but, They— the gods need our help now more than ever." He answered.

The room was completely silent. So silent that I could hear my heart beat through my ears.

I didn't want to go back. No matter the circumstances. Chaos understood that, but apparently whatever was going on was so important that my history with camp had to be disregarded.

"Also, you'll be working with another group." He added nonchalantly, snapping his fingers once again, opening a portal.

We all rushed to quickly throw up our hoods and cover ourselves with identity concealing magic. Our protocol stated that if we encountered someone who wasn't apart of the Army while on duty we'd have to hide who we really were so we'd be able to live normal lives while off duty as well.

"Dude! Not cool." Luke hissed at Chaos, looking between him and the portal.

My eyes though, we're stuck on the gateway, because someone was coming through it. I prayed to any higher power other than Chaos, because he was quite useless, that it wouldn't be someone I knew.

But obviously it didn't work, because I knew the first person who stepped through the portal quite well.

Because it was Thalia Grace.

——
So I hope you liked this chapter, next chapter will be in Riley Pov so yeah

Questions

Q:What is my user name (at the moment)

Q:how many books are there in PJO

Q:who is the author of PJO, HoO, ToA, MCGA

Very much easy questions

Uh edited chapter
I made it like 3x longer ☠️
Bye
12-18-2021