"I'm sorry. I can't hold my emotions. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I have only watched you do this cheer before performing and now, here I am being a part of it."

"Hold your tears, Tae." Jimin said. Taehyung sticks his tongue out to his best friend who did the same.

"May I continue?" Namjoon asked. "Let's do our best! Bangtan! Bang! Bangtan!" All of them cheered and proceeded to their places.

"Kkwak jabajwo!"

The fans shouted even though the song was unfamiliar to them. The lights were turned on. The boys came into view. The music started. All of them were in awe as the three boys sang. Their voices went beyond their expectations.

The song ended. Almost all of the fans cried, not just because of the song but they were also moved because of Jimin, Taehyung and Jin. All of them cheered, wanting more.

=•=

The concerted finally ended. All of them went backstage. The staff cheered at them, especially at the three boys. Praises were being thrown at them.

"All of you did great! Thank you!" Hoseok said. He pulled everyone for a group hug.

Their celebration continued at their dorm after they had dinner with the crew.

"It has been a long day." Yoongi said. All of them were at the living room. They were holding drinks on their hands. Some of them have beers and some have juice to drink.

"It was long but it was great." Hoseok added in which all of them approved.

"Thank you for this opportunity, by the way." Jin smiled at them which the boys smile in return.

"Never knew that that fanmeet would result to us performing with you on stage. We were just part of your ocean." Taehyung told them.

"We were glad you did because now, you are one of the stars." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pecked his lips.

"Kiss me too." Jin whined at Namjoon who just laughed at his boyfriend.

"Babe, don't be jealous at them. We did way too far from kissing to be jealous at their relationship."

"Drink. Just drink." Jin pushed Namjoon's bottle to his lips to shut him up.

The night was once again filled with stories, teases, and laughters.

They didn't expect that these three fanboys will make their life more colorful. Their journey with them was filled with rain and rainbows but most of all, these fanboys brought sunshine. That was enough for them to stick with them just like how the three did to them.

=•=

The end.

I don't know how to end it, tbh. I hope this was enough.

OAF has finally come to an end! I'm crying.  This book took me 2 years to finish it. I'm sorry for the cliffhangers and slow updates.

Publishing and writing this book was worth all the doubts I had when I started it. Now, we are half a million reads. I'm still in the state of processing how did that happen.

Thank you!

For the last time, I hope you had fun reading Once a Fanboy. All of you are deeply appreciated.

Ily, beautiful people!