• 34 •

"Taehyung! Taehyung, wake up! We're going to be late for school. We have exams! Did you even study?" Jimin asked to Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully.

"Bangtan has a fanmeet today... OMG BANGTAN HAS A FANMEET TODAY!" Taehyung suddenly sprung up as he muttered and shouted those words.

"Again, Tae. Who is this Bangtan? You've been talking about it since, I don't know, 3 days now?" Jimin shrugged because he really has no clue about this Bangtan Taehyung was talking about. "I have searched about them. Heck, I even asked about them to my friends. Guess what? No one knows about them except you."

"But they are real!" Taehyung argued back.

"Are you having hallucinations, Tae? We can tell this to your parents." Jimin held Taehyung's hand out of worry.

"No. No, I'm fine. Um, we should get ready."

Jimin noticed Taehyung's sudden change of mood. It has been three days and it makes him more worry about Taehyung day by day.

As Taehyung get ready for school, he can't stop questioning what is happening. Bangtan is known worldwide, is this place not part of the world?

"Hey, Tae. Let's go?" Jimin softly pat Taehyung who was obviously lost in his own world.

As they were walking to their campus, Taehyung's head were throbbing like crazy. He held his head between his hands. He can feel his sight getting blury.

"Tae, are you alright? Taehyung!" Jimin shouted but Taehyung couldn't hear him. Jimin supported his best friend who was about to faint any minute now.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Taehyung repeatedly said though he wasn't sure what Jimin said.

All of a sudden, the aching in his head stopped. His vision was clear again but the problem now is that the world seems to stop. He was looking directly at the boy who was walking ahead of them. He knew that body very well. He knew that person. That person is...

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted his lungs out but the other looks like he can't hear it. "Jungkook! Jimin, that's Jungkook!"

Jimin looked at the person Taehyung is pointing at. "Jungkook?"

"Jungkook, wait for me!"

It seems like every strength of Taehyung has been regained. He started running after Jungkook but then, everything went black yet again.

~ • ~

3 days had passed.

3 days had passed since Taehyung had gone missing. No news from him reported since them. No one got a sight of him days before he went missing.

"Kook, please eat. Taehyung doesn't want you to starve yourself." Jimin placed a plate full of food in front of Jungkook.

"But he isn't here, is he? Maybe he is also starving somewhere." Jungkook pushed the food away. His eyes aren't leaving the phone.

"Hey, kid. We don't want you fainting on us the second Taehyung has been found." Yoongi butted in when he noticed his boyfriend's sad face when Jungkook refected his offer of food.

The youngest looked at them. Fatigue is noticeable on his face. His hair was all over his head. Bags were forming darker below his eyes.

"Fine." Jungkook muttered weakly.
The others sighed because they finally made Jungkook eat. Now, their only problem is where on Earth is Taehyung.

"Kids, we're going." Taehyung's father said as they descend from the stairs with the other parents.

"So soon?" Jin asked, appearing from the kitchen.

"We can't just stay here like this, Jin." Mrs. Kim stated.

"We understand. We hope you have a safe journey." Namjoon bid them goodbye as well as the others.

Suddenly, a loud thud was heard upstairs.

"Hoseok?" They all look at Hoseok who was just exiting from the bathroom.

"What?" Hoseok looked back at them with the same confusion.

Jungkook acted as fast as he can but before he can reach the first step of the stairs, all them gasp as the person they were looking for for 3 days descended from the stairs.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook whispered his name like it was the first he was going to say it.

Once again, the grandfather was heard ringing.

= • =

A short update.

I suck. I know.

5 months of being gone and I returned with only a short update but for this chapter, I just wanted to show you that Taehyung has returned!!!!

Imy all! Sorry for the sudden hiatus. School is killing me. It's actually ironic because I have exams the day after tomorrow yet here I am.

I hope you enjoyed this chappy.

Ily! 💕

Ily! 💕

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.