• 16 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

The week off finally started. After two days of rest, they settled all the plans they will do this week. Well, Taehyung mostly planned all of it since he already prepared everything. Luckily, everyone agreed to it.

The first one on the list is strawberry picking. They are going to Taehyung's grandmother's strawberry farm.

It was just 3 in the morning and there stood 6 half asleep boys walking to their van. Jimin is carrying Yoongi while the said boy was peacefully sleeping. That was his punishment for waking Yoongi.

"Why do I always have to wake Yoongi hyung up? I didn't sign up for this." Jimin complained for the nth time.

"You're lucky that was only your punishment. He cut holes on my clothes the last time I woke him." Jungkook yawned, walking like a zombie towards their van that seems 1000 meters away from them.

They finally got in the van. They slept again as soon as they sat on their designated seats. Namjoon on the passenger seat. Behind him are Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin. The back seat goes to Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. Their manager was driving.

Everyone was sleeping except for Jungkook who seems like his drowsiness earlier flew away. He has his playlist on shuffle and simply enjoying the view from the window.

He liked this view more than those high building, busy and noisy streets, crowded places and just everything. He wants to escape from his world for a little while.

After two hours of travelling, they finally arrived. Taehyung already told his grandmother that they'll stay there for a day or two. The house was simple, not too big and not too small, just like what the boys want. Taehyung's grandmother welcomed them warmly. She gave them big hugs like they were her grandsons too.

Since it was only 6 in the morning, the boys decided to pick strawberries.

"Fresh air, come to me!" Hoseok said, feeling the morning breeze with his eyes closed. He didn't notice that Jimin walk up in front of then exhale all the air he has. "Ya! I said fresh air not polluted air from your mouth. Also, can you control your saliva? Ew." He wipe his cheeks while Jimin was about to fall because of laughing too hard but Yoongi was holding him.

"Pick your partner. The couple who pick the most strawberries will win." Jin suggested. Everyone agreed except for Hoseok.

"Oh c'mon!" He complained.

"Hyung! I found you a partner. There!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, making all the heads turn to whatever he is pointing. The group laughed out loud when they saw that Taehyung was pointing to the horses. "Just pick one."

"I'm gonna kill you, Taehyung!" Hoseok started chasing Taehyung who quickly sprinted away.

"Why do people always chase me? I know I'm handsome but I don't want people chasing me because of that." Taehyung said.

"Okay! Enough practicing for the Olympics. We're here to pick strawberries. Since it's obvious who will be partners. Let's start! Remember, you only have one hour to do this challenge. The loser will make a strawberry jam here while the others rest inside. Okay? Go!" Then, they all run to pick strawberries.

After the hour was finished, they all gathered in the backyard to count their strawberries.

"We have 36 strawberries." Jimin exclaimed when he was done counting. "We could've done better if my partner wasn't that lazy."

"Hey! I helped you." Yoongi defended himself.

"Yeah. You helped pick one strawberry then asked me to carry you again." Jimin said sarcastically then rolled his eyes at Yoongi who was smiling innocently.

"How about you, Jin hyung? How many did you pick?" Jungkook asked the elders.

"40. We also could've done better if someone didn't destroy all the strawberries he touched." Jin also complained.

"It was too vulnerable for my hands, hyung!" Namjoon cried.

"How many did you get, Jungkook-ah? I bet you will have more than us." Jimin asked.

"We could've if someone stop eating all the strawberries. I swear his mouth is like a vacuum, sucking all the strawberries he saw. Ya! Stop eating. We only have five strawberries left now." Jungkook scolded Taehyung and swatted his hands away which were trying to steal one more strawberry from the basket.

"I can't help it, Kookie. It's too delicious. Don't you try to deny that you didn't eat too." Taehyung said sweetly to Jungkook.

"Okay, seems like you two will stay here to make the jam." Namjoon said. All of them stood up and was about to leave when...

"Where's Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung suddenly asked, searching for the lost horse.

"I'm Hoseok, the king of all the horses." Hoseok shouted from the distance while freely riding a horse.

"Whoa! I can't believe he rode that without getting scared." Yoongi said.

After that scene, they all left Taehyung and Jungkook alone to make the jam.

"Do you know how to make strawberry jam?" Jungkook asked, arranging all the strawberries.

"Of course. Grandma taught me." Taehyung answered proudly. Jungkook chuckled.

"So Mr. I-can-do-anything-except-math, what do we need?"

"For your information Mr. so-called-golden-maknae-but-can't-do-english, I can do math."

"Really? Let's put your skills to work, shall we? I + love + you is equals to?"

"I love you. That's so simple. Wait..." Taehyung bowed his head in embarrassment when he realized what he said while Jungkook chuckled at the blushing Taehyung.

"Oh, another strawberry! Should I add you in the jam too? I bet you're sweet." Jungkook winked at him.

"I'll just get the ingredients. Excuse me." Taehyung can't handle the younger's cheekiness anymore so he scurried away from him to avoid any more embarrassment.

"Is it just me or it's really hot in here?" Taehyung said, hiding behind the glass door of the backyard while using his hands to fan himself. Jungkook watched with amazement as he look at the fanning Taehyung inside.

"Silly Tae. Why do you need to leave when you're just going to hide behind a transparent door? I'm really looking forward to this vacation." Jungkook whispered then he shook his head while laughing. He saw Taehyung dropping dramatically on the floor. He recorded it quickly then he hide his phone again before Taehyung comes back.

"Didn't knew someone could have this effect on me."