• 36 •

Two months later, everything was back to normal. Well, Bangtan with the three ain't normal at all.

Taehyung's disappearance was still a puzzle to all of them that was left unsolved. Taehyung had an idea but no matter how he explains it, it still seems impossible to all of them. Their parents went back to Seoul. They cancelled the marriage, seeing their sons have found their happiness.

Putting that aside, Bangtan continued their practice for their upcoming world tour.

"Mr. O' Stuffin', give that back!"

Did I mention that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin were with them?

Taehyung was chasing the puppy who had taken one of his slippers.

"This is the first time I've seen a kitten chase a puppy. Well, my kitten." Jungkook commented as he watched his boyfriend play Tom and Jerry with his puppy.

"Woah. Stop right there, Kook." Yoongi said.

"Says the one who calls Jimin hyung butt cheeks." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyungs.

"Hey!" Yoongi and Jimin protested at the same time.

"Butt cheeks is cute." Yoongi added.

"Yeah right. You say butt cheeks while looking at Jimin's ass." They laughed at what Hoseok said while Yoongi pouted at Jimin and whined as the others bully them.

"It's okay... Butt cheeks." Jimin teased his boyfriend which made the others laughed more.

"I hate to cut the fun but we still need to practice." Namjoon said as him and Jin entered the practice room.

"And Taehyung, stop chasing the puppy." Jin stated.

Their attention went to the 22 years old man who is growling at the puppy back. The puppy, on the other hand, dropped the slippers, sat on the floor, and looked at them innocently. Taehyung grinned at them, showing off his boxy smile. He took his slippers and put them on.

"Let's go, lazyheads!" Taehyung shouted.

=•=

Chants were heard all over the place. It was filled with fans who took their time to see the boys perform. This concert is a special one because this day marks the first day of their tour. The boys also prepared a surprise which made it more special.

A video played on the screen. It was filled with laughter. The camera wasn't focused. Someone is holding it as they play around in the room. Unfamiliar voices were also heard. A deep voice, a high pitched voice and a windshield like laughter filled the stadium. The fans joined their laughter as they watched the boys have fun.

The three other boys who were in the video kept their head down. Embarassment creeps at them as they watched themselves being silly.

As the video comes to an end, the spotlights wandered around the stadium.

"Isn't that fun? Now, we would like to invite the boys who filled the place with laughter. Let's call them together. Kim Seokjin! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok started the chant which the fans continued afterwards. The boys were located at the front row which made it easier for them to go up the stage.

The boys were being escorted to the stage. The fans were amazed at them. They were like celebrities, especially because of their beauty.

The chants went on. As they arrived at the stage, the whole stadium was filled with darkness

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked them. They were standing in circle. Hands were in the middle. All of the nodded as an answer. "Bangt—" Namjoon were cut off as Taehyung shrieked.