• 32 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Standing in front of the grandfather clock, Taehyung clicked on Namjoon's message.

'He's listening to it right now, Tae.'

He closed his eyes for a minute. It's hard to accept what he had to do. He doesn't know where he even get that idea from. Everything just blurred out then the next thing he knew, the message he typed was already sent to Jungkook.

'Let's break up, Kook.'

A tear fell down then another and another. It was like a broken faucet, no handle to turn off to. His legs turned jelly. It can't support him anymore. Thus, he knelt down, wishing something he never thought he would wish.

"Please take me back."

Everything suddenly turned black. It was like he was swallowed in a dark hole. He just kept falling without an idea if there is an end to this.

➽───────────────❥

The moment Jimin called him, Jungkook quickly ran to his hyungs.

"Hyung, Taehyung's missing." He said to no one in particular.

That was how they found themselves in the van, on the way to Daegu, at the middle of the night, hoping that when they get there, this was all just a prank. That Taehyung and Jimin did that so that they can see them. That the two boys will welcome them with hugs and kisses instead of tears and regrets.

But that was all in vain. It was too much to be real because when they arrived at Taehyung and Jimin's dorm, the moment they walked in, Jin, Jimin and their parents were all in the living room. Eyes on their phones that were laying on the table in the center.

Jin was comforting Jimin. His sobs were the only sound that can be heard. When they heard the heavy footsteps, they all turned to its direction, only to see a dishevelled looking Jungkook and confused hyungs behind him.

"Where's Taehyung?" The words that came from Jungkook's mouth. It was the only question that mattered for him right now.

"We still don't know yet, Jungkook. We can't report it since it hasn't been 24 hours since he went missing so we called anyone we knew who might know Taehyung's whereabouts." Jin explained.

"Take a seat first, boys. I'll get you some water." Taehyung's mother offered to them.

Yoongi took a seat beside Jimin while Namjoon sat beside Jin. Jungkook and Hoseok remained standing behind the sofa where the two couples were sitting.