• 7 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Bangtan's hotel... (Yoongi and Jungkook's room)

"What a long day..." Yoongi plopped himself on his bed.

"No, it isn't. Time actually flew fast." Jungkook laid on his bed too.

"So what do you think of Jin hyung's friends?"

"Since when did you care about other's opinion?" Jungkook got his phone to text someone.

"Since I saw that small boy from our fansign today."

"Do you like him?" Now, Jungkook's attention went to Yoongi.

"No. I just found him, I don't know."

"That's love."

"Love? You can't fall inlove with a stranger. Someone you just met earlier this day isn't any less. That's bullshit."

"I think I'm inlove, hyung."

"With whom? With Taehyung?"

"I dunno. He seems different from other people I met."

"Because he is really different. His matter of thinking and speaking is different too."

"No! Not that weird different but a good different that affects me too much."

"Sleep. I don't want to talk about those shit."

"Someone's salty."

"I'm not salty. I just don't believe on those kind of stuff. And also Jungkook, you still can't date."

"Who said I can't?"

"Um, the contract you sign before we debut. Maybe that. Now, sleep. We still have somewhere to go before we leave tomorrow."

Jungkook just sighed and texted Taehyung again.

'See you tomorrow, Tae.'

➽───────────────❥

Next morning, all of them woke up at 6. Everyone was set to go to Jimin and Taehyung's house. They really enjoyed the comfort and feeling they felt in that dorm. They decided to spend their remaining time there in Daegu. They agreed that a little time with their fanboys won't hurt.

They first dropped by Jin's apartment to pick him up. Afterwards, they head off to the boys' dorm. They pressed the doorbell but no one was answering.

"They still must be sleeping. We should go." Namjoon said.

"No. I know there's a spare key they kept somewhere here." Jin searched for the key. Taehyung once forgot about his keys and Jimin was in his friend's house. They were keeping it in the sandbox in their garden. Yes, sandbox. Typical Taehyung and Jimin. Well, mostly Taehyung.