• 35 •

Everyone covered their ears as the grandfather clock kept ringing with no sign of it stopping anytime soon. Everyone except Taehyung hears it.

When Taehyung was about to ask them what is happening, the sound stopped.

"Taehyung? Taehyung?" His mother kept asking while she stares at him. After three days of worries and tears, her son is finally there in front of her. She wanted to hug him but her legs were too weak to make her stand up.

"Mother? I thought you were going back to Seoul. Why are you here?" Taehyung asked his mother. He looked around and the last person his eyes landed on was the last person he wanted to see.

"Jimin, I told you they real! You're even with them right now! Gosh, I was fooled by your act. I give you kudos to that but your acting was really terrible." Taehyung proudly stated to his best friend who only gave him a confused face.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung scoffed at what Jimin asked.

"Stop acting already! I admit I was mad at you for a while there. But this scene proves that I was right and you were wrong. Ha!" Taehyung gestured to all of them but they still don't know what he was talking about.

"Taehyung, where have you been?" Hoseok finally asked what everyone wanted to know.

"I was here! I was with Jimin. Though, we went to school for the fir-"

"Tae, you've been missing for the last three days." Jin stated which made the younger more confused than he already was.

"No, I was not." Taehyung laughed a little, thinking what Jin said was a joke. "I'm here. I told you I was with Jimin. Though, I spent most of my time inside my room."

"Taehyung, Jimin was with us the entire time." Yoongi added.

"No! He told me he didn't know you which was only an act but you weren't with us..." Taehyung lingered at those last words.

This whole thing is confusing as fuck.

"The last thing I did was I sent a message to Jungkook that we need to break u- Jungkook?" Taehyung turned to the youngest in the room who only said one thing since the day Taehyung appeared; his name.

Jungkook was still shook and he didn't know what to respond. The boy he kept thinking about was there yet what was missing?

"I think we all need some rest." Taehyung's father suggest which they all agreed. "We will talk about it when everyone has enough rest. All of these are confusing."

"I also don't want to damage my brain cells anymore." Hoseok unconsciously stated which made them all laugh a little.

With that being said, the living room that was now full of people earlier is now empty. Everyone went to the rooms except for the parents who went to their houses.

"I was right here. I remembered it clearly. What have you done?" Taehyung stood in front of the grandfather clock. He can see his reflection from the glass of the clock.

"I thought I was going to lose you completely." A voice from behind was heard which made Taehyung feel shivers in his entire body.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind.

"I should be the one apologizing. I was  unreasonable. I saw that article about you and Lisa but that wasn't the sole reason I decided to break up with you."

"Whatever that reason is, it's fine. All that matters is you are here with me. I will not let you slip away again. I love you, Tae."

"But aren't you mad?"

"No."

"You should be. Get mad at me. Punch me. Curse at me."

"How can I do that when you're holding my hand?"

"I do?" Taehyung looked down on Jungkook's hand which was on his shoulders when Jungkook hugged him.

"You do? This is so soon. I haven't ask your parents if we can get married."

"Oh, shut up." Taehyung can't help but giggle at the younger's attempt of making him blush but he knows his cheeks were on fire right now.

"You want me to shut up? Okay, I'll marry Lisa instead since that was already planned." Jungkook joked but he immediately regret it as Taehyung hit him with his elbow.

"Don't you dare!" Taehyung faced Jungkook with a cute little wrinkles on his forehead.

"You really are a fanboy, Tae. Like what they always say. Once a fanboy, always a fanboy." Jungkook pinched Taehyung:

"No. Just once a fanboy. I love you!" Taehyung replied.

Smiles formed on their lips. They slowly leaned in until their lips were sealed.

For the last time, the grandfather clock rang but this time no one disappeared.

=•=

Finished? We'll see.

So for the explanation part!

I know everyone is/was confused. When I read it again, I feel the same to be honest. I read the comments some got it right. Congratulations! It has a little time travel, yes but the main point was Taehyung was brought to another dimension.

Let's start of by the reason why Taehyung sudenly broke up with Jungkook. As mentioned in the story ealier, Taehyung saw the article of Jungkook joining WGM with Lisa which made him fully broke up with him. He was having second thoughts, of course, but that article made him push it through.

Next! Why did Taehyung disappear? What the heck is happening!? I am so confused!

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL PLOT OF THE STORY!

To fully execute the theme, we need to show what would it be like if no one knows Bangtan except Taehyung
Once a fanboy, always a fanboy blah blah blah. In that dimension, Taehyung realized that he won't be a fanboy of Bangtan but once he knew about them, he will never forget about him.

This actually applies to all of us. We won't always be a fan of Bangtan but we know they had once become the biggest part of our life.

So skipping the dramaaaaaaa, Taehyung went back to his dimension and poof! Everything is back to normal, or is it? kidding kidding

Also, what is the connection of the grandfather clock?
Well, remember what Taehyung said when he was standing in front of the clock? He said please take me back. The clock did. He went back to the day he met Bangtan personally but this time, Bangtan didn't exist.

If you are confused still, I will answer all of your questions!

Plus, thank you for the reads, votes and comments, the messages as well. Thank you for the support and liking this story!

Ily, beautiful people!