• 4 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"So, where are we going to eat?" Jin asked while they were walking to the van.

"Anywhere would be nice but it's up to you, three. Our treat." Namjoon replied back. Once they're inside the van, suggestions started flooding in.

"How about bingsu since it's hot today?" Yoongi suggested, sitting beside Jimin at the back.

"No, Yoongi hyung. Bingsu is for dessert. How about we eat lamb kebab first then eat bingsu afterwards?" Jungkook said, sitting beside Taehyung in front of the YoonMin couple.

"Lamb Kebab is fine but we always eat that. How about dumplings? I miss eating dumplings." Hoseok said. He was sitting on the front seat.

"I don't care about what you want to eat. As long as I remember, I asked our three guests here. So Jimin and Taehyung, any suggestions?" Namjoon asked the two who was behind him and Jin.

"I know how to cook lamb kebab and Jin hyung knows how to make the dumplings." Taehyung said shyly.

"How about you, Jimin, what do you know?" Yoongi asked the younger beside him.

"None. He knows nothing." Taehyung said while laughing. Meanwhile, Jimin was hitting him on his back and head.

"Excuse me, I clean all your mess. The dorm is spotless because of me. You should thank me." Jimin defended himself.

"You live together?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Unfortunately, he's my best friend. We decided to live together when we graduated high school. Our parents agreed since we will attend the same college so we search for a dorm nearby the school but our parents suggested that we should a get house instead so that we can at least be comfortable." Taehyung explained.

"What majors are you taking up?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, Jimin is an art and dance major while I chose engineering as my major. We dream of having our own company buildings so that our family's businesses will expand in the future. We were next in line so we decided to take those majors since it's similar to our businesses." Taehyung explained.

"So your whole life is already planned out."

"Not whole. We still have to get married and start our own family but we don't think about that too much and just focus on our studies. We just go with the flow."

"I'm jealous. I wonder how it feels like to be studying in college and finishing it. Find a job and live a normal life." Yoongi said.

"But you're lucky though. You're living your life to the fullest. Everyone loves you. You're at the peak of the mountain. What else can you ask for?" Jimin said.

"The life of an idol is not that easy as you expect. You need to reach everyone's expectations. Everyone do not likes us. We can't make everyone like us. You need to produce your own music and if they don't like it, all your efforts would be a waste. You need to dance until your body's numb. You won't get enough rest. You need to be careful of what you do and what you say because if you make one wrong move , hates will start flooding in. People will see you differently and that will ruin not only your image but the whole group's image. Addition to that, rumors will start appearing at random times and everyone will give meaning to that. Like what you said, we are the peak of the mountain. One wrong move will make us fall. It's not easy you know." Yoongi exclaimed. His group mates nodding in agreement.

"But why did you choose to live that way in the first place? You have choices before you debut."

"Because we want to make music. We want to make our parents proud. We want to show our talents and use them in a proper way. At first, it was hard. We always complain until now but if you look at the brighter side, there are still advantages and positive effects of being an idol. At least we have our fans that always love and support us. At least, we got you." Jungkook said, looking directly at Taehyung.

"Ya! Stop looking at me like that." Taehyung said which made the younger laugh.

"Before I forgot, we need to stop at the market to buy the ingredients." Taehyung remembered that their fridge is empty.

Jin was guiding the driver to the direction of the boys' dorm so he told the driver the way to the market.

"We need to split into three groups. One for the dumplings, two for lamb kebab and three for snacks." Jin said once they arrive at the market.

"Jin hyung and I will be the group one." Namjoon intertwining his hands with Jin's.

"Taehyung and I will be the group two." Jungkook said holding Taehyung's hand too. Taehyung suddenly felt his hands sweat and he want to take his hand back but he couldn't because Jungkook was holding it tightly.

"I want to be in the snack team." Hoseok said cheerfully. He wanted to buy all his favorite snacks that's why.

"Don't buy too much snacks, okay?" Jin said to the three boys. They just nodded and proceed to find their snacks. Jin and Namjoon also went to their way.

"Wait, Jungkook, my hands are sweating." Taehyung tried to pull his hand away from Jungkook

"It's okay. So, what should we get first?" Jungkook asked, still not letting go of Taehyung's hand.

"Oh, I already listed it on our way." Taehyung showed his phone to Jungkook but quickly hid it again.

"Oh, is that me?" Jungkook saw Taehyung's lock screen and it was indeed Jungkook.

"Ah... Y-yes. You were really cute in that picture. I can't resist." Taehyung suddenly covered his mouth and mentally cursed himself for saying that.

"I thought Hoseok hyung was your bias." Jungkook laughed at elder's cuteness which he, too, can't resist.

"No. I mean, yes. He was. Can we not talk about this right now? Let's focus on what's more important, food. And who told you that?" Taehyung picked the first ingredient on his list while Jungkook just followed him. He's enjoying teasing the elder.

"Jin hyung. I thought I was your bias. I'm jealous." Jungkook said, trying to get the other's attention.

"Well, Hoseok was my bias before but then I switched lanes because you were such a bias wrecker. I tried to be loyal to Hoseok hyung but then you just ruined my bias list." Taehyung looked at the younger beside him and all he saw was confusion on his face.

"Sorry, I don't understand alien language." Jungkook shook his head.

"So you're calling all your fans alien?" Taehyung frowned.

"So all of you use that kind of language? Like bias wrecker? Lanes? Why do you need to be loyal? What? I don't understand."

"It will take us an entire day if we talk about this now. Hell, even longer. 'Cause bias wrecker may lead to the first time I knew BTS to how I admire Hoseok hyung at first to how I stared loving you. It will be story time." Taehyung laughed as he imagine what might happen if it starts.

"I have time."

"No, you don't. Jin hyung said you will only stay before 7."

"Isn't that enough?"

"No, that isn't enough, dear."

"How about you gave me your number then we'll talk about that? Hm?"

"Nice move, Jeon." Hoseok suddenly shouted from the other row.

"Shut up, hyung."

"Sure. I'll give it to you later when we get to the dorm. Oh, wait, I think we're done." Taehyung said trying to hide his red face by checking all the ingredient in their cart.

They head to the counter to pay for all the things they need. They met up with the others in the van and they finally headed to Jimin and Taehyung's dorm.

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you. :)