• 6 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Jimin and Taehyung decided to sleep early that night because of the great yet tiring day they had.

After Bangtan and Jin left, they cleaned their dorm and went to their respective rooms. Taehyung did his night routine. Shower, brush his teeth, pajamas and finally tuck himself to bed.

He went to twitter first to check for some updates and maybe spazz for a bit. Sometimes, he doesn't sleep at all because of twitter or the occasional fan fictions. Typical.

When he was about to put his phone on his nightstand, his phone buzzed, signalling that he has a new message.

'Goodnight, fanboy'

He smiled at the message and change the contact name to bias.

'Goodnight, bias. Ily.' He replied.

He remembered that him and Jungkook exchange numbers while the others were busy watching the movie.

He put his phone on the nightstand. He stared at the ceiling, remembering the events happened throughout the day. He can't help but smile but something bothers him.

Right at that moment, Jimin entered Taehyung's room with his pillow.

"Move!" Jimin shoved Taehyung so that he has some space for him to lay down.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have your own bed?" Taehyung said, tugging his blanket from Jimin.

"I can't sleep." Jimin said, staring at the ceiling too.

"Same. My mind still can't process what happened today. It felt like a dream."

"Spill." Jimin sat up straight and looked at Taehyung.

"Spill what?" He tried acting innocent but that didn't work.

"Don't even try to deny it. What happened between you and Jungkook?"

Taehyung sat on his bed too and sighed.

"Like I told you, I still can't process the events today. It feels like one minute ago, we were on our way to the fansign and the next thing I knew, my bias and I exchange numbers."

"Wait. You two exchange numbers already? That fast?"

"Yes. Yes. He asked for my number when we were in the mart. I gave it to him when we were watching movies. It's not a big deal."

"What do you mean 'it's not a big deal'? You're bias just asked for your number and you don't feel a thing? Excitement? Joy?"

"I'm happy, alright, but something tells me it's not right, you know? It feels like what he did and say was just for fan service?"

"Oh, so asking for a fan's number was a fan service? Hell, if it is, then their phone should be blown up by now."

"I don't know. Actually, he texted me a while ago. He said 'goodnight, fanboy' It just somewhat offend me in a weird way."

"Why? Aren't you a fanboy? Aren't we a fanboy?"

"Yes, yes we are. In fact, we are the lucky ones out there. Imagine you spend a day with your bias the moment they met you. But still, can't he just call me by my name or just a simple goodnight without the fanboy? It makes me feel that I'm nothing but just a fanboy. Can't I at least be a friend?"

"All along I thought you're the smart one from us. You just met each other today. Of course, he'll consider you as a fanboy 'cause he met you as one. But if you two keep in touch, maybe that will change. We'll never know."

"You're right. I should be feeling lucky because I have my bias' number and I'm a fanboy because if I weren't one then maybe none of this will happen."

"You should've played hard to get if you're feeling like that?"

"Hard to get? Wtf bruh. My bias just asked for my number. The love of my life. My future husband. Do you think I'd still play hard to get? That was once in a lifetime opportunity. No time for that. That doesn't happen everyday."

"That's the spirit. And aren't you glad? He's your first kiss."

"Don't remind me of that. I feel like I took advantage of him. And did you see his smirks and winks towards me? It feels like he knows."

"Maybe he really knows."

"Then I will kill you if he knows."

"Oh shush. I know that deep inside, you're thanking me. Just say it already. 'Jimin, thank you for making Jungkook and I kiss. You're really the best best friend anyone can have.'"

"You wish. I want my first kiss to be romantic not an open mouth kiss. Enough about me. How about you and Yoongi hyung? Did something happen?"

"No. Not as interesting as yours but he said that when they come back here in daegu, they'll definitely visit us again."

"They're going back to Seoul tomorrow, right?"

"Sadly."

"Oh, there's also something that bothers me."

"What is it, Taetae? I'm sleepy."

"He's not gay."

"Who knows."

"Let's sleep." Taehyung hugged Jimin and they both fell asleep.

While they were sleeping, Taehyung's phone buzzed again.

'See you tomorrow, Tae.' 

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

This is actually a VMin fan fic.  I just thought that putting Vkook on the title would make it interesting since many of you are Vkook shippers.

Lol! Happy April Fools' Day. Don't trust anyone. Just a friendly reminder.  It's already april. Times surely flies fast.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you :)