• 10 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Taehyung was awoken by knocks from the door. He groaned and got out of his room. At the same time, Jimin was closing his door.

"Chim, who's that?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know. Can't you see that I just woke up too? But please answer it. It's getting annoying." Jimin covered his ears. He went to the living room and crash on the sofa while Taehyung answered the door with his eyes close.

"Who the fuck wake up early in the morning to disturb someone else's sleep?" Taehyung said without opening his eyes.

"I guess, we do? Sucks, isn't it?" Yoongi said.

Taehyung's eyes shot open when he heard Yoongi's voice. There, he saw BTS standing in front of him.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" Taehyung said casually like he said nothing.

"Good morning, Taetae!" Hoseok greeted him cheerfully.

"Good morning, hyung."

"Where's Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Speaking of Jin hyung, I don't really know. We just woke up and I haven't seen him."

"Where's Jimin?" This time, Yoongi asked.

"He's sleeping again, I think. He crashed on the sofa."

"Won't you greet me good morning too, hyung?" Jungkook said. He was standing at the back, admiring Taehyung's bed hair and he was amazed that he looks good with it.

"I didn't see you there. Good morning, Kookie." Taehyung smiled at him.

"Won't you let us in?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh." Taehyung moved aside to let them in.

The place was just the same as their dorm except the walls were white instead of beige.

"I didn't know there was a dorm here too. I thought it was a storage room." Hoseok commented.

They saw Jimin sprawled on the sofa, sleeping peacefully. The others went straight to the dining room to have their breakfast while Yoongi stayed for he thought of something. He slowly walked closer to the sleeping Jimin.

"WAKE UP!" He shouted directly at Jimin's ear that makes the younger to bolt upwards.

Jimin turned his head to Yoongi's direction and he notice that their face were dangerously close. He can feel heat rising to his cheeks as they both stared at each other's eyes. At that moment, Taehyung walked in the scene. He accidentally tripped himself on the carpet and push Yoongi forwards causing the two to kiss.

Taehyung rolled on the floor, laughing and the two break apart. Jimin glared at him and jump on top of Taehyung. Yoongi just shrugged and joined the others in the dining room.

"Payback time, bitch." Taehyung uttered a cough as Jimin choked him.

"Do you want me to tell Jungkook that you stole a kiss from him when he was sleeping?" Jimin threatened him.

"N-no." Taehyung coughed as he try to breathe again.

Jin, who just arrived, saw Jimin still choking Taehyung.

"Aish, these kids. You must really love each other. That's good." Jin walking past them. "Where's Bangtan?"

The two stopped killing each other and stared at Jin.

"They're in dining room, already eating breakfast. Where were you?" Taehyung asked, pushing Jimin.

"I just talked to their manager. I'll be their manager today because he has to go somewhere important." Jin explained. He went to see the others and the two followed him.

"Can we come too?" Taehyung and Jimin pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Come to where?" Jungkook asked. Jin and Jungkook looked at each other but the younger looked away.

Jin pouted and cleared his throat. "Since hyung-nim is out for today, I will be your manager. I already have your schedule here. You still have 30 minutes before we go."

"How about us?" Taehyung asked, sitting beside Jungkook.

"I thought you're going to sight see?"

"Wait, Jin hyung. How many schedules do we have today?" Jungkook asked. Jin smiled then check their schedule.

"Only two. Your last schedule will be finished at noon, I guess." He said.

"Perfect. We'll come as your tour guide." Jungkook said.

"Really? You'll do that?"

"Of course, as long as you're here with me, I know I'll be okay." Jungkook sang.

"But aren't you tired after your schedules?"

"It's only two so it's nothing to worry about."

"Then, what will we do while you're all out?"

"Just wait here 'til we get back or go to the mall." Jin said.

The boys finished their breakfast. They left the two sulking boys on the dorm.

"What should we do now, Chim?"

"Want to sleep?"

"You're sounding more like Yoongi hyung now. Speaking of the devil, did you enjoy my payback earlier?"

"You're an embarrassment to me. I want to dig my own grave and vanish forever. Now, what face will I show to Yoongi hyung?"

"Hey, cheer up. I think Yoongi hyung likes you." Taehyung tried to cheer his best friend up but he failed.

"No, he doesn't. He wasn't even affected by the kiss. Did you see him left with just a shrug? I guessed we thought wrong of them. They were just like other celebrity fed up with their popularity."

"No, they aren't stop thinking like that. I heard from Jin hyung that they even let us stay in their dorm. Well, not exactly in their dorm but in the building where their dorm is located." Taehyung said. "Now, let's cheer up, shall we? We got to spend our day with our idols. Stay positive. For now, let's just sleep so that we can have energy for later."

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

✎ DID YOU SEE THE TEASER? IT WAS FUCKING LIT AS THE FIRE. pun intended.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK. JUST 3 DAYS 'TILL THEIR COMEBACK