• 2 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Jimin searched for Taehyung after his classes but to no avail, Taehyung's classmates don't know where he is, saying that the boy didn't attend today's classes.

"Did he cut class? That's really odd. Yes, Taehyung is a sloth sometimes, but his attendance is perfect. Maybe he is at the dorm now. It's already past 7." Jimin walked to their dorm alone again.

When he got home, he went straight to Taehyung's room to check if the boy was there. Fortunately, he saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping on his bed. Jimin went closer to flick his forehead, causing the sleeping boy to wake up.

"Do you know that I had a bad day because of you? I searched the whole campus and you were here all along? You're unbelievable, Kim Taehyung." Jimin flicked his forehead again.

"Are you worried, Jimin-ah? I'm sorry. I just need to do something."

"I am not worried. I just want to be there when the aliens abduct you."

"Stop with the alien jokes. That was so two years ago. Also, aren't you tired? I thought you had a bad day."

Jimin stood up and walked to the door.

"I was just checking up on you. Anyway, I have to get my beauty rest now. I'm finally going to meet Min Yoongi. Are you sure you don't want to come?"

But when he turned around, he was greeted by a sleeping Taehyung. He chuckled and went to his room.

➽───────────────❥

Finally, it's friday. The most awaited day of the three fanboys.

Taehyung was the first one to get up. He went to wake Jimin so they can go to the venue early.

"Jimin-ah, get up. Wake up! Get ready! They are waiting for us." Taehyung jumped on top of Jimin's bed but he ended up on the floor because Jimin pushed him.

"Ah! Taehyung, go on a diet. You're too heavy."

"I don't have to. I'm heavy because I have muscles while you have fats." Taehyung stood up then he laid beside Jimin.

"Whatever. Now, tell me, why are you waking me up? It's too early."

"It's 6 already. We're gonna be late for the fansign."

"Wait, you're coming with us?"

"Us? Oh, so you got a replacement already. If you don't want to, that's fine." Taehyung suddenly went to acting mode. He sulked and pouted resulting for Jimin to slap him.

"Stop acting and stop pouting. Jin hyung will come too. But wait, you're really going with us?"

"Yes. Why do you look so surprised?"