• 20 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Welcome to Le Resort." Jin welcomed them.

"Wow, the owner got too lazy that the only name that came up in his mind is Le Resort." Jimin retorted.

"At least he's more successful than you are." Taehyung commented.

"Burn! Quickly, throw Jimin into the pool." Hoseok excitedly announced.

"We just entered yet these idiots are making my head hurt." Jin said, trying to calm his nerves but failed because his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon, added something.

"Want me to throw you into the pool too with Jimin to help you calm down?" Namjoon asked, unaware of the glares Jin was giving him.

"Want me to throw you in first, let you drown until you can't breathe anymore and watch you die?" Jin threatened. He was controlling himself not too break his lover's neck with his own hands because he love him too much.

"C'mon, babe! I was just joking. You know I love you so much that I will let you drown me with your love." Namjoon kissed his boyfriend's cheeks to let the elder calm down because he knew he is in great danger right now.

"Should I go in first?" Jimin suddenly spoke up. "Because I'm too hot." He brushed his hair backwards then wink but failed. "I suddenly remembered I can't wink." He laughed at himself until he felt he was being lifted from the ground. Jungkook was carrying him upside down to the pool while the others just watched.

"No! Jeon Jungkook, put me down! Help, Yoongi hyung! I don't want to die in this man's arm. I want to die in yours!" He shouted.

"He is the only person I knew who wants to die willingly." Yoongi shook his head but then chuckled knowing someone wants to die in his arms.

"Go, Kookie! Throw him like how you throw kisses to those girls like the playboy you are!" Taehyung blurted out loud causing all eyes on him. "What? Can't I express my feelings?"

"Wow! Thank you for the support, Tae! I'm really lucky to have you as my best friend. I'm so lucky that I want to strangle you with all my might until you die." Jimin said amidst of Jungkook carrying him to the pool.

"These two are brutally cute!" Hoseok exclaimed. He is enjoying this.

"I love you too, Jiminie! Always remember that." Taehyung waved at Jimin but then his smile faltered when he saw Jungkook laughing because of Jimin. "Okay, put him down now. It's not funny anymore." His aura suddenly changed.

"Aw, is Taehyung jealous?" Jin teased him.

"No. I just saw a puppy there. Kookie, let's go." Taehyung pushed Jimin into the pool then drag Jungkook to the puppy sitting under a tree with a leash. Taehyung patted his head and the puppy wagged its tail.