• 3 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

The venue was filled with screams.

Bangtan sat on their respective seats and the event started.

"It's starting!" Taehyung hit Jimin due to his excitement.

"You don't need to hit me. Contain your excitement, will you?!" Jimin shouted.

"BUT I CAN'T JIMIN-AH! JUNGKOOK IS RIGHT THERE OH MY GOSH!" Taehyung shouted back but louder this time.

"I KNOW. I HAVE EYES. I CAN SEE THINGS CLEARLY AND I ALSO CAN SEE MIN YOONGI CLEARLY!"Jimin shouted again.

Jin looked at the two. He sank from his seat, feeling the second-hand embarrassment. They also gain others' attention because their voices are standing out from the others. They also caught Bangtan's attention. They were confused on why there are boys in the fansign which is odd since they didn't know that they have fanboys.

"Look at those three at the back." Hoseok whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the direction he was pointing at and chuckled.

"Looks like you have fanboys, hyung." Jungkook said, signing the albums.

"But the other one looks cute." Hoseok laughed. Jungkook looks at the three boys again.

"Which one?" He whispered back.

"The one in the middle. Don't you think?" Hoseok is referring to Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him again. He just shrugged and continued to talk to the fans in front of him.

Jimin and Taehyung fell asleep on their seat due to boredom, and since they woke up earlier than they used to.

Hoseok laughed when he saw them sleeping. He find them interesting at some way.

"Jungkook, look at them. They're sleeping. Cute." Hoseok whispered again. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, obviously not interested.

"Hyung, focus."

Jin wake the other two because it's finally their turn. The two stand up still half asleep. Jin was the first one, followed by Jimin, then Taehyung.

Their first stop is Namjoon. You can see Jin's eyes sparkling. Namjoon smiled at him then talked to him for a bit. When they were done talking, he whispered something to Jin that caused the elder to blush. Namjoon also signed the other two's album, laughing 'cause they still look sleepy.

It was Yoongi's turn.

"Hello. What's your name?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Am I dreaming? Min Yoongi is really in front of me? I wish I could sleep forever."

"Yes, you're still dreaming. Just continue dreaming." Yoongi laughed at him. He even notice that the younger has drool on his face. Taehyung hit Jimin from his side to wake his best friend up.