Zhao looked at the pile of powder in front of Shen Wei and sized up the sword in his hand.

Shen Wei quickly states a lie, "I am not a roundworm inside your stomach. How would I know that you'll be here? The reason why I came out was because I couldn't fall asleep. Who would have thought that I'll be able to see you practicing your hidden sword skill here? Anyway, I think that the sword dance would look better if a girl was the one performing it."

"This sword skill is originally meant for you." Zhao indifferently shrugged his shoulders as he threw the sword into the sky after getting it back from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei's eyes flashed but he didn't speak about the matter of the sword dance again. Walking over to Zhao, he hugged his hand. He pulled on Zhao as he dragged him along the sandy beach. A kind of warm feeling filled the heart of the two of them as they strolled along the beach. Under the starry sky and dim light of the night, the heart of the two people seemed to have gotten a lot closer. Technically, not. Ever since they met ten thousand years ago. There were no misgivings and no schemes. This was an extremely refreshing feeling for the both of them as a newlyweds.

They walk together. Walking along the sea together. Without a sound, without a conversation.

After walking for a bit they picked a boulder and Zhao sat down. He looked at Shen Wei peacefully and Shen Wei also sits beside him.

"If this moment can last for a lifetime, how wonderful would that be?" Zhao leaned on Shen Wei's shoulders and muttered with his eyes half closed.

Shen Wei scoffs lightly and said. "If this moment lasted for your whole life, wouldn't that be boring?"

Zhao looked up at Shen Wei and grumbled in a flirty manner, "Why don't you have a bit of fun with me? We'll see if you want to cherish this moment throughout your lifetime."

"Fun?" Shen Wei touched his nose.

With a cheeky smile on his face, Zhao replied Shen, "As a matter of fact, I already planned to have fun with you. If you can do something, I don't mind staying here for my entire life."

Shen Wei bit his lower lip and watched Zhao with his bewitching eyes as he teased lightly, "Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

Zhao's heart shook and he lifted Shen Wei's chin with his hand. Bending over, he kissed his lips and softly said with a smirk, "Degenerate like this."

Unknowingly, Shen Wei unexpectedly initiated to hugged Zhao's neck as he stuck out his fragrant tongue. He licked Zhao's lips with his eyes filled with seductive stirrings of love. "Is this enough?"

"Lascivious hussy, don't seduce me again. Be careful or I will eat you on the spot." The heartbeat of Zhao involuntarily accelerated. Facing the teasing of such a great rare beauty of a man, which man would be able to endure?

"Do you dare?" Zhao laugh lightly and slightly opened his lips. He nibbled on Zhao's earlobes. Moreover, his nimble little tongue often moved around his ears to tease him. He put good use to the techniques Zhao used on his body.

Zhao used his big hand to firmly pinch Shen Wei's buttocks. He followed that up with a direct attack on his most important place. His hand entered his creamy light brown shorts and began to play dirty tricks on his private place. It was already moistly hard and ready for Zhao.

Shen Wei moaned and was unwilling to be outdone. He reached out his little hand and kneaded Zhao's family jewels.

"Having sex outdoors?" Zhao had this thought in his heart and was greatly stimulated. Making love on this sandy beach while listening to the sound of the sea waves, it should be extremely enjoyable.