Somehow, it all seemed distant. It felt like a type of world which he couldn't join. Shen Wei was somehow similar age to them, but he was more accustomed to pointing a muzzle at an enemy's head than playing music or having other talents.

The beaches and the windy wind. It was a beautiful place….but tonight for some reason she is spending the night alone, without his husband.

This place is like the textbook place for having a date but unlike dramas or TV series, his husband is nowhere to be found.

Thinking about Zhao he felt… messy as the wind blows his raven hair and he released a sigh.

He looks at the sea again and closes his eyes. Suddenly, he hears a footsteps and he opens his eyes abruptly.

He could see a man from afar, just like him walking round the edges of the water, feeling the sea water with his feet, walking slowly like he is enjoying the water on his feet, and even though he could only see his back, because of the lights near the shore she could see that the man is closing his eyes, like he was appreciating the sea breeze and letting his hair caressed by the wind.

For some reason looking at this man behavior made him calm for that one moment.

For some reason the man keep walking and sometime he would look at the sky. The night sea, the wind breeze.

Shen Wei believes that the man was Zhao, he could not help but follow him from behind.

Slowly far from behind the man, a sound of footsteps can be heard, as Shen Wei walk slowly behind him, bare feet unlike Shen, letting the sea water to wash his feet.

Then this man abruptly stops.

Clang..

Zhao took out a sword from the sky and started a sword dance under the moon. The shadow of the greenish sword fluttered in the wind and became one with the shadow of the human wielding it. It restrained the bloody killing intent and left only elegance and gracefulness in its wake. He remembered that this agile swordsmanship was KunLun's favorite technique.

The greenish sword soared into the sky and the it instantly slipped out of his hand. It brightly streaked across the sky just like a shooting star, flying towards a distant boulder on the beach. Along with a loud rumbling sound, the boulder and everything within the radius of ten meters was leveled to the ground. Turning around, the sword acted as if it had an intelligence of its own. It returned to Zhao's arm and continued with the dance. Swinging about in the air, the sword sent out invisible sword waves which made deep green marks on the sandy ground.

Swish...

Zhao's hand pointed behind him and the sword in the sky emitted pallid light. It shot into another boulder which was behind Shen Wei. A gentle and graceful figure beside that boulder didn't even bat an eyelid. Instead, he just watched Zhao with a contentedly smile on his face.

"This is truly an amazing sword skill. There isn't even the slightest fluctuation, but it seems more terrifying than my GongGong blade. Xiao Lan, how many skills do you have hidden up your sleeves?" Shen Wei smiled and said. He stretched out his jade hand to grab the hilt of the sword. The moment his hand touched the hilt of the sword, the boulder changed into a pile of dust.

Zhao's mood had already reverted back to normal after performing the sword dance. He walked over to Shen with a smile and said, "My proprietress, why are you everywhere? In the dead of the night, why would you run over here? Could it be that you can't sleep without me?"