Epilogue: Bright Times

Quick note:
Hey guys!!!! If you want some AWESOME Harry Styles merchandise, follow this link

https://styles-merch.com/?ref=29

They have a ton of stuff, and if you use the link above I get a percentage, which would be really cool since I'm a broke college student.

Thank you so much for all of the support!

Song: Is That Alright - Lady Gaga (please play it)

Eight Months Later

               The bad experiences in life can shake us forever. They constantly remain and replay themselves in our head and can sometimes bring us to our knees. But those times also make us stronger, they teach us to appreciate certain aspects of our lives and force us to grow into who we are meant to be. My dark times brought me to the love of my life, they brought me to a family and although I've lost people through it all I've gained more than I thought I would.

   That thought replayed itself in my head while I stood in front of the mirror, admiring the white gown in front of me. Today was the day I began to actually live, my life, a normal life which I yearned ever since I was a little girl. I looked up, and met my mother's eyes behind me. Although I never got to meet my real mother this woman was everything to me, and the past few weeks she and my father had been spending here really brought me to acknowledge how much love I had in my life.

   I lost my birth mother but I had her, and I had two fathers.

"You look so incredibly beautiful." She smiled, coming up from behind to hug me. "I never thought I'd ever see you in a wedding dress. I thought you'd be in this war forever." I wrapped my arm around her.

  "I thought she'd be too. With her headass temperament." My brother Mike mumbled from the couch, and my other brother, his twin Max gave him a high five.

   "Shut up, doofus. You'd think that after not seeing your sister for years you'd be nicer." I snapped at him.

   "And the fact that she could break your arm with a pinkie," Max commented, and Mike rolled his eyes.

  "Arm wrestle me right now?" He challenged, and I smiled.

  "After the ceremony, you're on. Now go bother someone else."

  Max got up, with a sigh, "Harry?"

"Harry." Mike smiled, following after Max.

"Don't forget the man can break your arm too!" I yelled after them, and my mom laughed, fixing the bun she had placed on my head.

  The door opened, and Maggie, my old friend walked in side by side with Eloise. They both looked so beautiful in their gowns, Eloise had just gotten married a couple of months back, her parents still didn't feel right about it but they attended anyway. While Maggie, my old friend who I hit up recently was getting hot and heavy with Niall. It was weird.

   "You're leaving in two minutes, are you ready?" Eloise asked with a smile.

  "You look ready," Mag added, and I looked at them with a smile.

  "Who would have thought you'd end up with the guy who kidnapped you. I still can't believe it. Props to you, though, he's pretty hot." She continued, and I grabbed the veil.

  The door opened again, and two people came in. My dad, Benjamin, who went by his real name now, and my other dad Joseph.

   "Wow," they both said at the same time. I was a bit worried about them meeting but they hit it off pretty well. I think they might even be friends now.