XIII: Stockholm

BEFORE YOU START. PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

As some of you know, I've been asked to join Radish, and I of course did.

Apart from creating a new, completely different version of Let's Pretend, I will add Dark Times to Radish as well.

It will be free, don't worry, but my updates will be there earlier than here. So this is the last chapter that comes to Wattpad before Radish.

I really encourage you guys to get the Free app and join! There are amazing books there as well.

So what this means for Dark Times is that yeah you can find more chapters there than here.

I will of course update here as well, but after it has been on Radish for a certain amount of time.

Thanks guys!

-Del

*** 

Dark Times

Chapter 13 

Song: Your choice

Katerina L. Wild

After I had made sure Harry was no longer with the nurse, I went in. The almost a mini hospital Harry had deep in his mansion had three nurses. One was an older lady, with very pretty, but menacing blue eyes. Her name was Janet.

Another one was a man; Kal. He was tall, taller than Harry even, and had straight, blonde, almost white hair that ran down his shoulders and matched his pearly white complexion. He was the first to smile at me when I came in.

And lastly there was Simone, who looked closer to my age. Simone was Latina, or maybe African American, not that it mattered, but she was beautiful. Her body curved in all the right places, and her long black hair and dimples were killers I always wish I had.

Kal asked me to sit on one of the chairs so he could see my injuries closer, while Simone and Janet were both trying to fix something in Janet's computer that had probably gone wrong.

"Mr. Styles never warned us about any missions today, was the mansion attacked?" Kal asked, while he looked through his equipment. He took out a bottle of alcohol wipes.

I slightly flinched when he pressed one of the wipes against a cut I had on my forehead. This was going to be awkward. "No uh we.."

Kal nodded as if he completely understood "Rough monkey sex? Never seen him go this rough."

I might be the strong as nails, but I couldn't help the flush of blood to my cheeks. "Um no.. we got into an argument, which lead to a fight and.. yeah." I wasn't going to tell Kal how the 'fight' ended, I still wasn't completely sure of what exactly happened to us there.

Kal chuckled, and walked over to the fridge they had next to Janet's desk.

"If it helps you feel any better, he looked much.. much more worse. He even had a broken nose." Simone laughed, I hadn't realized she had been listening.

I smiled. "That reminds me, do you mind checking my nose? I cracked it back in place but I'm not sure if it's done well.."

They all looked at me in shock, Simone in awe.