30

Eliza's P. O. V.
*2 years later*

"Zach, you almost ready babe?" I asked closing my clutch. I walked into the bathroom and he was trying to fix the collar of his button up shirt.

"Let me help." I reached around and folded the collar. I left my hands on his shoulders and looked up at him.

"You ready to win, beautiful?" He asked.

"I hope I win."

"You will. Those other nominees don't stand a chance." I chuckled and kissed his lips.

"Gosh, you really look so gorgeous," Zach said. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. "You're so fucking sexy."

I laughed and kissed Zach's soft lips again

"Liza, your uber is here," Jack said from our bedroom door.

"Okay, thanks." Zach grabbed his phone and wallet, putting them in his pocket before taking my hand.

"Bye guys," I said as we walked down the stairs of the new Why Don't We house.

"Good luck Liza!" They all said. I hugged Jonah and he personally wished me luck before we went outside.

"I'm so nervous," I said.

"Don't be. Your movie was amazing, and so was your acting. How could people not vote for you?" He asked rhetorically.

We got into the uber and talked a little with the driver. Eventually it quieted down except for the radio playing.

My legs were shaking and my fingers were tapping. I looked out the window, trying not to explode.

Did I look okay? Was I gonna be overdressed or underdressed? Where am I supposed to go? What if they forgot to give me a seat? What if I don't have a seat at all? What if I fall on my face on the pink carpet? What if-

"Hey." Zach put his hand on my hands, so I looked over at him with a worried look o my face.

"Baby," he softly chuckled. "You've been to awards shows before, why are you so nervous?"

"It's always been you getting awards! I've never been nominated for anything," I told him. "I just don't wanna embarrass myself."

"You're not gonna embarrass yourself. Just walk that carpet like you do with the guys and I and win that award." He smiled.

"You're cute." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"You'll do great. And if you get anxious around the cameras, squeeze my arm and we'll move on," he told me.

"Okay." I sighed.

Soon we pulled up to the venue of the MTV Movie Awards. I was nominated for Best Performance in a Movie for the movie I was in that released in the spring.