12

eliza's pov

"hey, i talked to my dad," i said on the phone with zach.

"yeah?"

"he said i could stay for a week."

"oh great!"

"yeah."

"so do you want me to come over or do you need to pack?" he asked.

"um...you can come over and i'll pack later." i bit my lip.

"okay, i'm on my way." we hung up and i got off of my bed. i started cleaning my room up a little. then i went into my bathroom and quickly brushed my hair and teeth.

i heard the doorbell ring and sawyer started barking. i hurried to the front door and let zach in.

"hey babe," he said. he put his hand on my waist and kissed my lips. he leaned down and let sawyer, scratching behind his ears.

"so, did you ask david if i could stay?" i asked.

"yeah, he said you could stay with me or in aspen's room."

"i'd prefer a room over an air mattress." i chuckled.

"i figured." he smiled.

"come on, let's go to my room," i said, taking his hand. we walked to my room and sat on my bed. zach lay on his back, putting his arms behind his head. i sat next to him with my legs crossed.

"i'm thinking we can go to disney land one day while you're there."

"really?" i asked.

"yeah, and we can go hiking and go to the beach."

"are you gonna have time for all that?" i asked. "i know you have to be in the studio a lot."

"yeah, we can go during the day and i'll just record at night."

"okay. and then the days where we don't go anywhere, you can record during the day and cuddle at night."

"definitely." he smiled. i looked at my lap, playing with a loose thread on my comforter as it got quiet. zach grabbed my hand and i looked at him, seeing a smirk on his face.

i blushed, immediately knowing what he was thinking. we were both thinking it.

"you're so cute," he said. i chuckled and moved onto his lap. he put both of his hands on my thighs, looking up at me.

*sexual content*

i bit my lip and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, slowing lifting it up and taking it off. i could feel zach's bulge growing just from watching me.

i took my hair out of its ponytail, shaking it loose and letting it fall on my shoulders. zach bit his lip and started rubbing my thighs. i grabbed his shirt and made him sit up, pulling him so his face was so close our noses touched. i slowly started grinding against him, smiling when i heard him quietly gasp.

i grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, running my hands down his bare chest. i pushed him back down and crawled off of his lap, grabbing the waistband of his sweats. i made sure my fingers slid across his bulge as i pulled his pants down. he quietly moaned and sat up on his elbows, watching me again as i pulled my shorts down. i crawled back into his lap, pulling him up to my face again and finally kissing him.

he moved his hands to my ass, squeezing and pulling me closer against his body. i grinded against him, circling my hips to make him moan. i chuckled and moved down to his neck, leaving a small hickey on his neck.

"david's not gonna be happy about that," zach whispered.

"who cares about david?" i asked. he chuckled.

he gently traced his fingers up my back, making me shiver. he unclipped my bra and pulled it off of my shoulders, dropping it onto the floor before pressing sweet kisses to my chest.

i ran my hand down his stomach and started pumping him through his underwear. he moaned and lay back on the bed.

i started pulling his underwear down and i looked up at him, seeing his eyes turn a darker color. i pulled my underwear off and slowly sunk on him, both of us moaning loudly from the sudden pleasure.

"shit, w-we forgot a condom," zach said.

"it's okay, i'm on birth control now." zach nodded, closing his eyes and biting his lip.

i started slowly circling my hips, making zach curse.

"fuck, you're so beautiful liza. god i love you." his hands moved to my legs, squeezing tightly on my thighs. i smiled and started moving faster, letting out soft moans with zach.

i moved in a certain way and gasped, knowing he had hit my spot.

"is that it babe?" zach asked. i bit my lip and nodded. he smirked and grabbed my hips, starting to thrust up into that spot.

"oh my god," i moaned, putting my hands on zach's chest to hold my balance. i felt the knot slowly growing in my stomach.

"go faster zach," i told him. he listened and thrusted his hips faster, hitting my spot repeatedly.

"fuck," i cursed.

"say my name liza," zach said, hitting my spot deeper.

"zach!" i exclaimed, whining from the pleasure. "i'm so close zach. keep going."

"me too love." he moaned. i started circling my hips, increasing the pleasure.

"fuck," zach moaned as he released.

"zach!" i whined as i released onto him, falling onto him. i took deep breaths, trying to catch my breath, but zach had other plans.

he flipped me over so he was hovering over me. he leaned down and kissed my lips, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

he spread my legs and slid into me again.

"fuck!" i yelled, still sensitive from my orgasm.

he thrusted into me, making me feel all kinds of pleasure. zach picked my leg up, wrapping it around his waist so he could go deeper.

i ran my hand up his neck and into his hair, grabbing fistfuls and pulling it. i put my other leg around his waist and he pounded into me. we both were moaning even louder than before.

"zach i'm gonna cum again," i said breathlessly.

"m-me too," he said, groaning. he pounded into me as hard as he could, making me scream as i released. he kept thrusting into me, increasing the intensity of my orgasm.

i felt him twitch inside of me and he released, pulling out and falling beside me. we both lay there silently, the only sound was our heavy breathing.

once we had calmed down i rolled onto my side and put my hand on zach's chest. i looked into his eyes and we both smiled. i laughed and lay my head on his chest, feeling him rub my arm.

"i love you liza," he said kissing my head.

"i love you more zach." i smiled, softly kissing his chest.

*****