28

Eliza's P. O. V.
*February*

"Zach, are you gonna be able to come today?" I asked on the phone.

"I don't know babe, we have rehearsals all day and I don't know if I'll be able to leave."

"Really?"

"I know, it's been a month and I haven't been able to come see you. I'm really sorry babe," he said.

"No, it's okay. I just want you to come before you leave for tour."

"I know. I'm trying, I'll talk to David. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay. Thanks for trying. I gotta get to makeup so I'll call you later."

"Okay. I love you baby."

"I love you too."

I hung up and put my phone in my bag, leaving my trailer and finding my way to the makeup trailer.

I was on set for the movie I was filming, 'F the Prom.' Zach and I had tried so many times to work out a day where he could come visit me, but every time he gets called into rehearsal or something else pops up. With Zach leaving for tour in less than two weeks, I wanted to spend time with him.

"Liza, there you are," my stylist, Lacey, said.

"Sorry, I was on the phone."

"Talking to your Zach?" She asked with a sweet smile. I sat down in my chair.

"Yeah." I blushed. "He was gonna come today, to watch the scene, but he's too busy with rehearsals."

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's okay. He'll come some other time."

She started doing my hair and make up for the scene coming up. Lacey was like my mom on set. She always made sure I was prepared and ready, but she also was a good person to talk to. We had a lot of good talks about things like Zach, being homesick, and just living out in L. A.

Once we finished, I walked with Madelaine to the set. We had become pretty good friends in the last month. I had become friends with all of the cast, and it was amazing. They were all so welcoming and friendly to me.

We shot one of the longer scenes and finished a little after lunch.

"See y'all tomorrow." I waved to everyone before grabbing my bag and walking out of the studio. I waved to the crew workers as I walked to my trailer.

I pulled out my phone to call Zach, but he didn't answer. I texted him, letting him know I had finished on set and was heading home. David was nice enough to let me stay in his summer home with the boys. Luckily Aspen didn't mind letting me use her room so I didn't have to share with the boys.

I walked up into my trailer and sat down on the couch. I slipped my shoes off before I grabbed a water bottle from my mini fridge and sipped it.

"SURPRISE!" I jumped, spilling my water all over me.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" I yelled, seeing him jump out of my bathroom.