19

liza's pov

"i've missed you so much. we seriously need to hang out more," i told christina. she was helping me pack for our trip to new york to see the boys performing on tv.

"i know. i've gotten so busy with cosmetology."

"it's not the same without you in the musical," i pouted.

"i'm sorry."

"it's okay. you're getting more out of cosmo than the musical anyway."

we caught up with each other and then when it was time to leave my dad drove us to the airport.

once we landed in new york, my dad got a can and took us to the hotel. my dad had gotten david to book our hotel room when he booked the boys so we could stay near them.

christina and i stood with my dad at the front desk while he checked in. i had texted zach that i was here so i was just waiting for him to come down.

i was looking at my phone when i felt two arms around my waist. i smiled and turned around, hugging zach super tight.

"how are you?" he asked.

"i'm good how are you?"

"amazing now that you're here." i smiled and pulled back to kiss his lips.

"hey zach, how are you?" my dad asked. they shook hands and spoke for a second before we headed towards the elevators.

we went up to the fifth floor and towards our rooms. my dad got a room for christina and i and a separate room for him, so zach came with christina and i.

"what room is corbyn in?" christina asked. zach told her and she left us alone in the hotel room.

i set all my stuff down then plopped on the bed, waiting for zach to join me. he sat on the bed and lay back, letting me lay on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

"god i've missed you," he whispered. i smiled and looked up at him. he tilted his head down and hooked his finger under my chin, leaning in to peck my lips.

he smiled and i leaned in, kissing him harder. i rolled on top of him and straddled his waist, holding my hands on the sides of his face.

he trailed his hand down my side and lifted my shirt up, sliding his hand down my waist under my sweats. i grabbed his hand and pushed him off.

"what's wrong?"

"christina could walk in at any second and my dad is right across the hall. not right now."

"later?" he smirked.

"maybe tomorrow. once my dad leaves."

"but until then..." he put his hand on my neck and leaned in, kissing me again.

there was a knock on the door so i got up to open it.

"hey, i was gonna order a pizza or something, so you want anything?" my dad asked.

"yeah, sure."

"what about christina?"

"i think she's going out with corbyn."

"should i get food for the other boys?"

"if you get pizza yeah," i told him.

"okay. is zach in there?"

"yeah, we're about to watch a movie."

"okay. i'll come knock again when the pizza's here."

"alright." he hesitated before he nodded and went back to his room. my dad liked zach a lot, but i was his baby and he wasn't always comfortable with the fact that i was alone with zach. just like any other dad would be.

"my dad's getting pizza," i told zach.

"sweet!" i chuckled and crawled back into the bed. i reached across zach for the remot and tried to figure out how to work the tv.

zach helped me and we found a movie to watch. he slid his arm behind me and i snuggled into him, taking in the strong scent of his cologne.

***

once it got late, zach went back to his room and christina came back to ours. my dad checked on us before he went to bed, then christina and i started getting ready.

"do you know what time they're leaving?" christina asked.

"the show is at like 8 i think. but they have to be there at almost 7. but i don't really wanna get lost so i was gonna go with them at 7."

"that's so early." christina made a face.

"i know." we talked for a little longer, but we were both tired from the plane so we fell asleep.

*****