29

Eliza's P. O. V.

"Liza, will you come to the store with me?" Gabbie asked.

"I mean I can, but the guys are on their way," I said. I was so ready to hop into bed with Zach and just sleep.

"I know, but I forgot a part of my Valentine's Day gift. And I don't know where to go. Can you please come with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, let me grab my shoes." I was wearing a long sleeve white crop top and black jeans. I put on my white vans and followed Gabbie out to an uber.

The drive was quick and soon we were in the store, looking around for what she wanted. I waited impatiently as she looked through all the different rings they had.

"Which one?" She asked.

"He'll like any of them."

"Okay well this one says 'fuck you' and this one is like a cool design."

"Get the 'fuck you' one," I said chuckling.

"I thought so too." Gabbie pulled out her card and paid.

"Geez he better like this," she said. I chuckled.

"Boyfriends are expensive."

"Yeah."

We went back outside and found our uber. They took us back home and Gabbie and I went inside.

"Thanks for coming Liza," Gabbie said.

"Of course."

"Hey, Zach's in Aspen's room. Once Gabbie's ready we're leaving so it'll just be you two," Jack said when we walked in. I nodded and headed up the stairs to her room.

I opened the door and saw the candles lit around the room and Christmas lights hung up. The bed was perfectly made and sitting on it were four different bags.

"Zach?" I called out. He came in from the bathroom. He was wearing black sweatpants and a black shirt.

"Hey babe." He smiled when he saw me.

"What's all this?"

"Happy Valentine's Day." He walked over to me and hugged me. I kissed his lips.

"Hang on." I went and grabbed his gifts from the closet. I set them on the bed next to my presents.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"You. Sit down so I can take pictures," he said.

"Okay." I sat on the bed and started to open my presents.

The first bag was from Victoria's Secret. Inside there were a few of my favorite perfumes and some pink velvet shorts.

"You got me velvet shorts?" I gasped.

"Mhm." Zach smiled.

"In putting them on right now." I stood up and took my jeans off, throwing them into the laundry basket, then putting on the velvet shorts.

"I love these." I kissed Zach's cheek before going to open the rest.

The next bag had a ton of cute shirts like crop tops and other stuff I love to wear. He also gave me some merch, which I was super happy about.

The third bag was a pair of white vans.

"Because your old ones are dirty as shit," he said. I laughed and put them to the side. There was also a Gucci necklace inside.

"That's funny." I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because I got you the same thing," I told him.