20

eliza's pov

christina and i woke up way earlier than we were used to. we took turns showering and got ready together. just as i was finishing zach called.

"you ready?" he asked.

"yeah we're about to head downstairs."

"okay us too. see you in a second."

"okay." we hung up and i grabbed my purse. christina and i grabbed our room keys then headed towards the elevator.

she was wearing white jeans, a pink top and boots. i was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt that was knotted and white vans.

we got downstairs and saw the guys waiting with david and my dad.

i went up to zach and he smiled once he noticed me, wrapping his arms around me.

"we match today," i told him. he was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"we all do." he chuckled.

we all piled into the black van that took us to the mtv studio. we stopped for coffee on the way and we were all very grateful. once we got to the studio, we were just hanging around before soundcheck needed to start.

"zach you gotta come take pictures over here," jack said. i followed zach over to the steps that went onto the stage. everything was black and yellow. zach sat on the steps and i squatted down, using my phone to take a ton of pictures. if zach wasn't a singer, he could definitely be a model.

"liza come over here," zach said. i handed jack my phone and sat next to zach on the steps. we took some serious pictures, then started acting dumb and making stupid faces.

"liza!" we heard christina say. i stood up and went over to christina, taking my phone from jack.

"what's up?" i asked.

"aren't they the dolan twins?" she asked, pointing to two very tall guys. my jaw dropped.

"oh my gosh."

"go say hi!" she pushed me. i took a big breath before going up to them. they were at the snack table, looking at the muffins.

"excuse me?" i said. they turned ad looked at me and i was immediately intimidated. i thought i was gonna melt right there.

"hello," ethan said.

"sorry, hi. um i'm liza, i'm here with why don't we," i said grabbing my backstage pass.

"oh cool," grayson said.

"i was just wondering if i could get a picture?" i asked.

"oh yeah of course!" grayson said. i smiled and handed ethan my phone. i stood between them and we took a ton of selfies.

"thank you so much. i've been a fan like since you started," i told them.

"no way!" grayson said.

"that's so sick!" ethan said.

"yeah." i chuckled. "i just had to come say hi."

"i'm glad you did, we love meeting fans," grayson said with ethan agreeing.

"cool. well it was nice meeting y'all."

"yeah you too," ethan said. i hugged him then grayson.

"i hope you enjoy the show," grayson said.

"thanks. bye." i waved and walked away, completely speechless. i walked up to christina with the biggest smile on my face.

"i cannot believe that just happened," i said.