Daddy's girl forever

(Now Playing//Beautiful- Crush)

It's been 16 years. My dad Park Chanyeol is now 41 in American age. My mom passed away 15 almost 16 years ago. Dad always shows me mommy's pictures. She was beautiful. He also tells me story's about them being together. They sound like a great couple.

School is okay. There's these four girls that sometimes talk about me not having a mom. And that she was just a gold digger. But I'll ignore bitches like that. They don't know the real story.

My dad has been their for me. Whenever I need a shoulder, a hug, a kiss, a mom, a dad, a hand, help, everything. He was even there when I started my period.

But he hasn't dated since Mom. Every time I ask him he always says the same.

'Even if I try, Your mother was nothing compared to every single on of these lady's'

'Are you sure dad I don't think mom will mind. To see you actual smile again'

'I do smile. When I'm with you, honey.'

'But it's not the same....'

'I promise you I will try as long as you shut it with all this. Okay?'

'Okay. BUT you promised!'

That was about a year ago. He still hasn't tried to find love again. But I won't push him to doing it.

I have a big crush on this guy named Eunwoo. He's really handsome and is a year older than me. He's just very amazing inside out. I would want to talk with my dad about Eunwoo but then he'll get mad that I'm to young and blah blah blah.

But he's right I'll focus on studies to give dad a better life in the future.

'So honey, do you know what your going to do for the future?' ~c

'Uhhhh, yeah, well kinda, I want to be a idol singer...'

'Really? Well from experience in the beginning it goes so slow and you have to work so so so hard. Training days are the worse, you have to work out a lot, practice dancing and singing till early in the morning. And every now and then you'll sleep.' ~C

'I heard it's tuff..., but I'm willing to do it.'

'Well If that's what you want then, tomorrow we can go shopping and I'll look into finding a studio'~C

'Oh my god really??!'

'I mean yeah. I'm sure your mom will be proud of you. I know I'm already proud'~C
—————————————————
(Now Playing//Skinny Love- Birdy)

It's been 20 years since mom had past. 20 already.

I debuted 2 years ago. In a idol-girl-group named 'Youthful' under Big Hit Entertainment. Remember my crush? Well he's an idol too. Under another industry though.

Dad says he's very proud of me. I'm hoping mommy is looking at me become something in life.

We're know worldwide and have a very big fandom of over 8 million people. I'm blessed to have everything.

Mommy can you see me? When I'm on stage..., and sing to your favorite Songs. When I smile bright to the sky. And cry on stage say I miss you.

Or when I cry to myself? I hope you don't see that part.

Can you see daddy? He hasn't dated anyone. He's saying he's waiting to go there with you. Even when the day comes he said he'll love me a lot.

Please protect me and dad. I'll protect and take care of daddy too. 

*loud screams can be heard; Fan chants* 

"Hello everyone. Uhh, I'm mikka. I'm so happy to be here with ever one of you little baby's. As you know this is the start for our 2nd world tour. I'm happy to start it off in my hometown. Uhhh I also want to say happy birthday to my mother. She's-She was a beautiful and wonderful person I won't forget. I just hope she is listening to me say these things to her. And even if she isn't listening all she has to know is that I love deep and dearly. Stay safe up there mommy."
-I cried saying these words and looking at the audience and up to the sky-

"I'm sorry for making the atmosphere go down this sad hill. I deeply apologize."
-I said whipping my tears away-

One of our songs named  '65 over dawn' is about a little girl being scared of the dark but acting brave in-front of people. It has sad piano music in the background and the lyrics are sung slowly but has a feeling of sadness. I dedicate to my mother seeing that's how she felt.

After we were done preforming I look to the sky and send a kiss.