Ready?

You were getting up from Chanyeol's lap going to his face but you stopped when you heard a knock you told yeol you would go get it as you were putting your black lace rob on. Chanyeol looked over to the nightstand to see the time it was 10:57 pm. Chanyeol then went with you just to make sure it wasn't dangerous. When you open the door you were surprised by a man in a black face mask, bucket hat, and a black jacket. You were scared so you stepped back but he said "hey y/n, can I come in?" He said looking around. Who are you? You said as you were shutting the door slowly. Be-Beakhyun he said pushing himself in the house. Chanyeol was already behind the two of you so when you turned around to get Chanyeol you were scared because he looked like the boogie man. You just walk pass him giving them time to talk.
After almost and hour you heard the door open and close you knew it was just Chanyeol so you sat up on your bed. He fell asleep.

[FROM GERE TO THE END OF THE STORY ITS INTENSE]

You asked Chanyeol "Uhm...Can we go clubbing?"
"Uhh yeah sure....what time?"
"9?"
"Alright bet" he said leaving his room so you could clean.
—time skipped—
Chanyeol invited Beakhyun and one of his other friends I think his name was Kris.
You wore this

With an oversized jean jacket

"ARE YOU READY?" Chanyeol yelled "YESSS, COMING"Then you heard the door open and heard beak's voice

"YESSS, COMING"
Then you heard the door open and heard beak's voice. I should go now you thought.
When I walked out they stopped and looked at me with a surprised look. "Do I look bad?" You ask
Silence
"Oookkkayy, shall we go then?"
They just nod.