I'm fine

••The next morning••
You woke up around 9 and chanyeol was already gone and you didn't care if Dara was here or naw. You started to clean the kitchen,living room, and the rooms. You noticed Dara wasn't here but you didn't bother looking for here. You finished everything around 6. You heard a car door slam close by that noise you knew it was chanyeol and that he was furious. You quickly went to the door. Then he slam the door open almost biting you.
"He-Hello sir. How was your-" -you said while taking his jacket
"Did you cook?"-he said while slowly walking to the kitchen.
"Ye-Yes Sir."-you said getting in front of him, leading the way.
"Where's Dara?"-he said while sitting down.
"I-I don't know sir. She hasn't been here the wh-"
"Eat."
"Oh no thank you sir. I alread-"
"NO YOU HAVEN'T. *sign* your pale. Please eat."-he said while touching the bridged his nose.
Before you could answer you saw Dara. Running to the seat beside chanyeol.
"Hey...baby."-she said while giving a glance to you when she said the last word.
"NOT NOW DARA."-when he screamed that out she immediately let go of his hand and looked at me and rolled her eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO"-you screamed out not intending to do it but you did. With that Chanyeol and Dara looked at you. Chanyeol looked worried and Dara looked furious. But you just didn't care.
"What the hell is your problem?!" -Dara yelled at you standing up-
"STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH." -you yelled at her, getting furious-
"THE ONLY BITCH HERE IS YOU" -With that Dara slapped you-
You two began to fight and Chanyeol just sat there until there was a knock at the door and he went to go open it. It was Beakhyun.
"Goodnight" -you said stepping away from everyone-
"Oh my god, y/n are you okay?"
-Beakhyun said noticing your busted lip-
"Ye..." -before you could finish you got interrupted-
"She's fine Beak....Why don't we eat?"
-Dara said looking at the two guys-

•His maid•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें