Memories that last forever

(Now playing// Tokyo- RM)

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

'This, this is- why? Our memories are still here and our little girl? Please come back. Don't be selfish and leave us...We didn't even get to fix the little bump in our relationship...., and I-i-I didn't even get to propose to you...you didn't even hear me saw 'I love you', please! Please just stay a bit longer!'
-Chanyeol said; he sat down next to your body in the hospital bed. His sobs were loud and it was obvious he was sad.-

'It's okay baby, I'm back for you and Yoon-hyan.'
-Chanyeol heard. While one hand was holding tight on to you and the other was coving his left eye-

My head slowly looked up and I saw her beautiful face again. Without scars, blood, scratches, anything.

'y-Y-Y-N!!! I'll go get a doct-'
-I said after she put her hand on my face-

'NO, lets stay like this. Just let me hold you...'
-she said-

'Hold on I'll bring-'

'Chanyeol, I love you and Yoon-hyan. Make sure she stays healthy and always feels loved. And make sure your healthy as well. Please don't betray yoon-hyan. I love you two.'
-she said give me a hug and kiss on the cheek-

I opened my eyes and I was at home in bed with Yoon-Hyan. She's so precious. I sat up and saw the time. 4:38 a.m.

Today is your funeral.

I dressed all black and I dressed Yoon-hyan in a black little dress. The more I look at her she looks a lot like Y/N.

I drove to the church while listening to a few songs you made with me at the beginning of our relationship.

'As we wait for these tears to dry, say you love me till the dust flys.
Your the coffee I need in the morning.
You make me high in love, making me feel so touch.
When you say you love me, do you mean it?'

The melody and her sweet voice mix in well.

I grip the starring wheel; holding back many tears.

Finally we arrived. As soon as I went in my family was there. My mother took Yoon-Hyan. I walked down to the casket...

Tears formed while I walk making it hard to see things. Everything was silent.

As I looked at your face, I saw your beauty again

As I looked at your face, I saw your beauty again. I saw your smile. You were and still are beautiful. Even if I didn't ask you while you were here you are going to be consider my loving wife. And I hope you always stay by my side, even if I do something bad.

'Honey...'
-I saw softly, laying my fingers on her cold face-

'I'm here..., with Hyan. Hopefully you can see her. She's over there with my mom. She's asleep in her arms. And look that's EXO over there. And Got7 is also here. Day6 just got here too. Many people are here to see you baby. I know I didn't lay the patch right on our bumpy rode but please. Will you marry me?....., I hope you said yes...you'll forever be my queen and Hyan will be the princess. I wish I was the king that saved you...'