Forever wild

We arrived and you went straight to the bar and it's kinda weird because he's your boss but oh fucking well, you know.
Beakhyun called you over to the table where they were at, damn they already had woman surrendering them, they were taking shots.
Random Girl: "1...2...3...BOTTOMS UP"
~~~magical time skip~~~
It was 3 in the morning and Chanyeol was not that drunk although he had 12 shots and 2 bottles of beer, he's a heavy drinker like reaaaallllyyy heavy. Meanwhile Beakhyun was completely drunk and gone out this world.
"It's getting late let's go" Chanyeol said to Beakhyun. But Chanyeol has to pick him up. We dropped him off and helped him get in his house and bed. I had to drive home because Chanyeol was tried.
{at home}
You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water since you felt light headed. You put your arms on the counter with your lower body extended out but then you felt hands on your waist and someone's lap behind your ass. You just get up from your position and continue drinking water. Come sleep in my bed Chanyeol said to you. W-why? You asked turning around to him I want to cuddle. Come. He said running to his room. You go to your room first to change and take your makeup off. You changed into booty shorts and a white strapped crop top and went to his room after taking my makeup off. He was already in bed on his phone he patted the side of the bed for you to come and lay down. Once you rested your head on the pillow you felt his hand on your ass squeezeing it and smacking it he then pushed himself to you feeling his stomach on your back and his member on your phat ass😂, his hand on your waist pushing him self to you as close as possible he then got the cover only covering your knees. He placed his hand on your thigh slowly slithering his hand to your inner thigh then to your breast groping it, you placed his hand back on your thigh so both would happen. But the Chanyeol got closer to where you could feel his hard member on you. He slowly grabbed your ass softly. And slowly took his sweatpants off letting me feel how much he wanted you. His kisses on your shoulder. You accidentally moan when he smacked your ass. He turned you to him. He began to kiss you roughly then his hands went to your back grabbing your ass and his other hand griping your hair. Your mouth open as Chanyeol asked for permission. He flipped you over on top of him making you go right under his member. You slowly move back and forth on him.................