Zone

It's been a week since THAT night. Chanyeol has asked you out many times but you always rejected him, he asked you why every time and it was the same reason each time. He was an idol and you were just an ordinary girl that worked for him. "Y/N the guys are coming over later today after practice so can you please clean the whole house and cook a lot of food?" Chanyeol said while putting his shoes on. "Yes sir" then you heard the door close. Practice doesn't usually stop till 3 a.m. so they'll probably come here around 10-12 at night. So I only have about 5 hours. You thought to your self. You rushed to the kitchen yo begin while you were making food you were cleaning the house.
—————————
It was 10 p.m. and the guys had just arrived you greeted them one by one.
"Do you like our music, y/n?" -Suho
"Umm well I don't listen to kpop. I listen to American music." -you
I saw all of them pout which was the cutest thing ever. "Will you listen to it later?" -Beakhyun
"Of course I will." -you said with a smile and putting your arm out so you could guide them to the kitchen for the late meal. Everyone was sitting down and stuffing food in their mouths, while you were pouring drinks for everyone.
"Aren't you going to eat as well?"-Yeol
"Ehhhm. No, I'm fine." -you said after you walked out the kitchen and upstairs to your room. After an hour you went back down because you heard Chanyeol scream your name out. "Hey go get beer and soju for us."-Yeol said while he was handing you money. "Okay"-you said grabbing the money from him and walking towards the door. "I'll come with you."- Lay said while he was getting up. "O-oh no. Don't. You'll get in trouble. I'll go by myself. I'll be back soon."