A Tease...

It has been one week since that incident and Chanyeol has been ever so close to you he has been talking to you more, making YOU food, taking you out. You were confused on his actions. He tried to make moves on you and made your heart flutter.
————————-
You were in the kitchen about to make dinner for Chanyeol it was past 9. You were trying to grab something from the cabinets but since they were higher than  me I couldn't grab them and there was not stool nor chair around to reach them you went back a bit but accidentally hit someone in the crotch then felt hand on your lower back slowly going to your ass. You stopped what you were doing then but your back straight you didn't look back knowing it was going to be awkward if you two look in the eyes at each other. You just slid to the other side of the kitchen without looking at Yeol. He then put his hands back on you it made it worse because you had a sun kiss dress on.

You felt his hands go under your smooth thighs

You felt his hands go under your smooth thighs. He grabbed and squeezed your ass that was to big for him to handle. He then put his hand over your throat grabbing it putting pressure not enough to hurt you but enough to make you feel good. You then felt his hot breath on the side of your covered ear. Meanwhile he was still creasing your ass, he got closer every time he grabbed and squeezed your ass and throat. You felt how hard he was which only made you get wet.
"I don't know what has gotten into me but I just want to do so many things with you"
Chanyeol said sexually in your ear moving his hand away from your ass to move your hair that was covering the side of your neck. He started to suck on your neck leaving red marks, which you loved.
"Feels good princess" he asked
You really wanted Chanyeol since the first day, but you want to tease his. You turned to look at him you two were so close that when you turned you brushed your plumed lips against Yeol's soft pink lips but he grabbed your cheeks and started to kiss you roughly; but you just walk past him.