Fools

You made Lay stay knowing if he went with you it will become a mess. The store was still open and only a block away. You were back in no time.
Once you entered you put them on the little table that was in front of them.
"Sit, and take a shot with us."-Yeol said
Before you could answer chanyeol pulled your wrist down to sit down beside him.
"O-o-okay"
"So how long have you been working here for, y/n" -Minseok asked after taking a shot
"For about 9 months, almost 10."
"Here you go"- Beakhyun said handing you a shot glass filled with liquid.
"Oh n-no thank y-" Before you could finish you felt a hand around you wait squeezing your hip signaling you to take it, then a whisper in your right ear from Chanyeol.
"Take it or your getting a punishment."
"T-Thank you."- you said sticking your hands out.
"WOW, Chanyeol makes her do what he wants."- Sehun
"Mmmhm, because she knows what I could do to her."- he said slipping his hands under your shirt.
"Maybe you can lend me her."- Kai said while everyone started to laugh.
You were annoyed on how they were acting forwards you. You were trying not to yell so you decided to leave.
"Chanyeol im going to sleep."- you said whispering to him then getting up to leave.
You showered, took your makeup, and changed. You couldn't sleep because of all the loud laughing, talking, music, screaming that was going downstairs. You slept but then woke up a hour later and heard nothing, the only thing you heard was your door click open.