Ω Amber Ω

Rye was my Ewynne, soul animal and protector.

Ewynne normally find you when you are young, but I didn't meet Rye until right before I found Brogan.

Rye had been all over the place, the poor creature, searching for me. I was a wanderer then, as I had been since I could remember. I travel rather fast because the Mythara have extreme athletic abilities, though they aren't very developed until you turn thirteen.

I went looking for Brogan because of the message Rye had given me from my parents.

Amber,

             If you are reading this, then we are dead now. You must find Brogan and take care him.

             I know you left the house when you were young, so curious to find the outside world, so you probably don't remember much of us. With Brogan, you must go and find the homeland of the Mythara. Look for Sphynx, the only boy your age who lives at Mythara.

              You must find him and together protect the Mythara from the man. We are sorry that we didn't have a chance to say good bye, but we want to let you know that we love you.

                                                                                                                                          Your parents

We love you. The words rang in my head for the rest of my life.