Danti - My Tormentor

Beginne am Anfang

Then. A click.

I screamed slightly from the intensity of it. This was new. This was the first I've felt it being set this high. It caught me completely off guard. It only lasted a few seconds before everything fell back to that deathly silence.

In a dazed state I sat, now idle. I didn't know how to respond to that except the fact that it was the best one so far. It had distracted me without me realising it and I had stopped thrashing.

My head had once again dropped down, my legs crossing back over themselves again as I returned to my original position - once again with a neutral state of mind.

Finally, the vehicle slowed down and I heard men yelling outside. I heard rummaging around me. Keys clanging, more chains rattling. I just ignored it. I had to. I was still focused, relishing in the delight of the shock from my collar. My mind was hazy and tingly still but not as bad as when it went off. I don't even know how to describe that feeling.

Pure bliss.

My bare, pasty white arms shivered as a light breeze hit it. I hadn't had much clothing on to start with. Easy access to quickly knock me out if needed. I had a tight fitting shirt on and some shorts fitted onto me. I was barefooted. I had many, many scars.

"We've found someone that'll finally show you who's the boss." Someone spoke, I could practically hear the smirk in their voice. "You'll break within a few days. I can promise you that." They chuckled and I could hear them walking off.

Then I heard a few orders around me and the cuffs on my hands were taken off and quickly placed back on once my hands were out in front of me. Other chains were taken off from the pole and used as leashes by about three people as they hoisted me up.

Stumbling a bit, I was grabbed from my side, being forced to stand upright. I was out of it still, I would be like this for maximum an hour. I've had enough time to test it, believe me.

Then I was dragged out and down a ramp to get out. More orders around me were heard as we began moving. Where to? I honestly had no clue. I didn't really care anymore.

Then I heard him...

His dark and demanding voice, craving for people's attention to listen to him and give their full attention. The voice that was powerful and could get what he wants when he wants. The voice that could shake up even the strongest of people. The voice that doesn't need to yell to be scary or intimidating.

I stayed quiet with my head down still. I remained motionless as they had stopped pulling me.

"So your the naughty kitten I'm being given...~" Whoever they were, their voice was deep and smooth like honey. I could listen to it for hours. I would do anything as long as it came from those lips, with those demanding words and dominant voice.

I tilted my head up to where the voice came from, it was a subtle and gentle movement, especially from someone like me.

"I'll take him off your hands now, officers. I promise you, he'll be safe with me. However, he won't be safe from me.~" There it was again, that seductive voice of his. I craved it. I wondered what his name was, what he looked like. If it matches him well.

I felt a firm but gentle grip on my arm, tugging me forward. I didn't fight it. Whoever's hand it was, was cold. It was strong and could break a kitten's neck with the snap of its fingers - and I'm the kitten.

I followed the tugging, hearing and feeling the chains dropping behind me. I thought about running. I made a small plan. I knew I wouldn't escape, that was a definite answer to me. I just wanted to know that whoever I was with would have no control over me. I may be "his kitten", but I will not be tamed. I will forever be a rogue. A stray. Someone without a home.