25

уσυ αи∂ ι
σur jσurnєч tσ fσrєvєr

"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ"

Han Jisung

[sung, has hyunjin ask you to be his boyfriend again?] I shook my head and I saw felix rolled his eyes from the phone. I'm currently in a video call with felix right now for...no reason. He said he just want to see my beautiful face, I doubt him though.

"nope. I didn't confront him about that too. I guess he need more time so I'l let him be" I grabbed my squirrel plushie hyunjin gave me 2 years ago and pouted. "besides I don't wanna push him, fe"

[what if he's just waiting for you though?] I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to analyze his question.

"I don't know..." I said and shrugged. He gave me a 'are you serious look' and I rolled my eyes. "you know what?" He raised his brow at me. "what?" i stood up and stretched my free arm. "just go cuddle with changbin hyung and don't worry about my love life" I heard changbin hyung's laughed at the background and felix shushing him.

[yeah, whatever] he rolled his eyes and I chuckled. " i'll hang up now. i still need to take a bath" felix frowned and make a disgusted face. He then laughed and bid his goodbye.

Now, here I am at the living room watching doraemon and beating boredom out of my life. It's weekend again and I'm just laying at the couch hugging my squirrel plushie tightly at the top of my chest. I sighed as none of my friends has message me today except for felix. I wonder what they could be doing...

As if the heavens had heard my prayers, my phone started ringing and I quickly grabbed it and answered the call, not looking at the caller i.d

[hey love] I smiled widely as I heard hyunjin's voice.

"jinnie? you called?" I pretended as if I'm not waiting for his calls and acted normal.

[are you busy today?] I shook my head even of he can't see me and pouted.

"nope. i'm actually board and I have nothing to do in the house" I heard him giggled at the other line.

[I'll pick you up in front of your house at 4. Let's go out today. Sounds good?] he sounds excited and my smile grew bigger.

"definitely a great idea~ I'll go prepare now. See you later~"

[i love you~] I hummed and blushed at his words. He hang up and I went upstairs to change my clothes.

I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, a red turtle neck shirt and a leather jacket. I styled my hair and parted my bangs so my forehead can be seen. I grabbed my phone, wallet and wen't outside of the house to wait for hyunjin.