09

Han Jisung

"why the fck are you crying felix?" I threw felix a tissue that I'm supposed to be using but felix is the one who cried instead. "I can't help it. There's too much drama" he said and wiped his tears away dramatically.

"How come you never told me this hyung?" jeongin pouted and I chuckled. "You didn't asked"

"we should probably get going now it's getting late" seungmin said and stood up. He faced me and smiled. We bid our goodbye to felix and walked back home.

"what's your plan now?" i turned to seungmin and shrugged. "I don't know... I dont actually know what's going on inside hyunjin's mind" "I hope things go well for you" seungmin said and smiled at me so I smiled back. Seungmin bid his goodbye too and it's just jeongin and I.

"I'll sleep with you tonight" jeongin said and clinged to my arm. "You sure?" "yeah. Let's cuddle uwu" I pushed him slightly and raised my brow. "Did you just say 'uwu'" "yeth" he answered and chuckled. "No shut up, Go home already" he slapped my shoulder slightly and I just chuckled.

The least thing I expect to happen this morning is to bumped with no other than hwang hyunjin.

"I'm sorry I didn't– Jisung?" he tilted his head and looked at me confusedly.
"Why is your hair blonde?" he was about to touch my hair but I back away.

"I obviously dyed it" I said and rolled my eyes."But why?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him in the eye. "None of your business" I turned away and was about to walk when he grabbed my wrist and made me faced him.

"It looks good on you" he smiled and I just stared at him. I looked away and bit my lip. You have no idea how much I missed that smile. "t-thanks?"

He was about to say something when a high pitched voice interrupted him. I felt a hand snake around my waist and I looked back to see who it was.

"ji~" It's felix. I thought it was jeongin at first because that's jeongin's hobby. "oh hey lix what's up?" I asked. His left arm still on my waist. I looked at hyunjin and he's looking at felix's arm that is resting on my waist. I saw him furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at me.

"nothing. Let's walk to class together?" felix said and smiled brightly. "oh hey hyunjin" he finally noticed hyunjin and used his right arm to wave at him. Hyunjin smiled at him too and greeted him a good morning.

Felix finally took his arm off my waist and said that he's going to get some things from his locker and told me to wait for him.

Hyunjin suddenly walked closer so I took a step back. He pinned me to the wall...Again.

"are you and felix...a thing?" he raised his brow at me. I pushed him slightly but he didn't even move an inch. "you don't need to know" I looked at him in the eye and saw a pang of sadness through his eyes.

"I'll fcking win you back Han Jisung. You were once mine, and I'll make that happen again" oh. We just stared at each other. No one dared to break the eye contact. I felt my cheeks starting to get hot as he move his face closer to mine.

"You're cute when you're blushing" he whispered. He pulled back and ruffled my hair and I glared daggers at him but he just laugh it off.

Felix came back and the three of us started walking towards class. Surprisingly hyunjin and felix are chatting with each other and laughing their asses off at some vines they're watching at felix phone. I just shook my head and started to walk past them.