12

Hwang Hyunjin

I glance at Jisung and saw that he's all giggly ans smiley. "what's up with you?" we're all the way towards his house because I decided to drop him off. We already dropped the others to their house and jisung's the one left.

"I'm just happy" he said and giggled as he looked at the box of cheescake his holding in his lap. "What for?" I rasied my brow at him.

"minho hyung said he'll buy me cheescake again" I rolled my eyes and looked away. "I can buy one too"

"you don't have too"he said and I pouted. "but you let minho hyung buy you one" I heard him muttered something. "what was that?" I asked. He shook his head and grinned. "Nothing"

We fell silent again and I noticed that he's getting sleepy.His eyes shutting off. "Are you sleepy?" I asked and placed a hand in his thigh. He jolted awake and stiffened. "n-not really" he started blushing and just looked out the window. I chuckled and removed my hand.

"hang on, we're almost there" he just hummed in response. Soon we already arrived at his house. I watched him unbuckled his seatbelt and he turned to me. "what?" I asked.

"the door is still locked" he said and crossed his arms. But I didn't unlocked the door instead I leaned closer to him. I reached for his hand and placed it between my palms. I looked straight in his eyes and he stared at me eyes wide.

"you know I still love you right? I always do" I smiled at him and started to rubbed circles at the back of his hand but he scooted his hand away.

"but you left me..." I stared at him. His eyes doesn't shine anymore. Those eyes who used to be full of love and happiness became empty. I bit my lip. It's all my fault. "I'm sorry" I said and move closer so I can touch him but he back away.

"don't. Don't touch me." I can see tears running down his face as he looked at me. I hate seeing him like this. I want to wipe his tears away but I can't. I'm sure he won't let me. I looked down And stared at my lap. "I'm so sorry love, please give me another chance" I pleaded him.

"Shouldn't you be explaining yourself first before asking for a fcking chance hyunjin?" I looked up at him. He stopped crying. He looked annoyed  and frustrated now. "I know. But Jisung I'll tell you once I'm ready. For now please give me a chance. Please" I pleaded him again. He sighed

"I don't fcking know anymore hyunjin. I'm giving you your fcking chance but don't expect too much" I reached for his hand and held it again."Thank you, love" I smiled sweetly at him but he looked away with a blush on his cheeks. "Unlock the door hyunjin and let me go" he said and I do as what he said.

"goodnight love" I smiled at him again, happy that he gave me another chance. I didn't get an answer back though. I watched him entered his house before I went home.

Now my smile can't seem to leave my face. I'll get jisung back, mark my words.