05

Han Jisung

"Hey" I felt a poke at my side. I turned to felix and saw him leaning slightly. "What's up with you and that guy" he subtly pointed at hyunjin who's thankfully not looking at us.

"hyunjin?" I furrowed my eyebrows and started leaning to felix too so i can clearly hear what he say since we're whispering to each other. "yeah. Is that his name?" I hummed.

"It's not the right time to talk about it here. I'll tell you when we hang out. And we should also stop whispering to each other if you dont wan't us to get caught" I said leaning away. "Great Idea, Im looking forward to it" he agreed.

Minutes later our prof finally dismissed us. I saw hyunjin stood from his seat and fixed his things. My eyes wondered from his face down to his torso. His arms gotten a bit bigger and formed than before. Then my eyes trailed down to his hands. I noticed that he had some small bruises in it. The hell happened to him? Did he got into a fight?

Then it hits me. I finally realized that I've been staring for too long so I shook my head a looked away from him. I decided to pay him a glance once again and when I looked back at his direction, his already looking at me like he knew that I've been staring.

My eyes widened a bit and I blushed. I quickly looked away annd started to fix my things. I saw from my peripheral vision that hyunjin bolted out from the room. I shrugged. Why is he in a hurry? Then I suddenly remenber what he told me a while ago.

"meet me at the gate. We need to talk Han Jisung" I felt shivers run down through my spine at the memory.

"Jisung aren't you going home already? We can walk together if you want!" felix said excitedly and smiled at me. " that's so kind of you lix but I have some other stuffs to do begore I head home. I'm sorry" I bit my lip and started to feel guilty.

"what are you sorry for? It's fine though. We can always walk together some other time yeah?"  He grinned at me widely. Its nearly 6:00 but I guess the sun still shines brightly. Felix is such a bright boy. Im soft. "yeah I would like that" I smile back at him. He then walked over to seungmin and they both bid their goodbye.

As I was abot to walk out from the room I felt my phone vibrate. I fished my phone inside my pocket to check who messaged me.

Innie💘
Hyungie where are you?

                         Jisung
I was about to walk out
from class. Why?

Im heading out from
my class. Should I pick
you up?

As long as I wanted to
I still have some other
things to do😭

I guess that's a 'no'
then. Alright maybe
next time. I'll see you
tomorrow hyungie!
bye bye~ take care💕

Thanks Jeongin!
You too!!💖

I sighed and head out from the room. The fck do hyunjin want? I should be walking home with jeongin right now but thanks to hyunjin I cant.

I'm now in the front gate, I arrived here 5 minutes from now but still no sign of hyunjin. Last time I check he's the one who head out first before me so he should be here by now. I groaned and reached for my phone. It's 6:05 already.

Fck it I'll just text him. But I stopped when I was about to open my contacts. I remembered that I deleted his number. Now what am I suppose to do. I stood there my arms crossed.

"Did you wait long?" I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I yelp in surprised and turned at the culprit. I glared when I saw who it is and he has the gut to chuckle huh?

"Don't scare the fck out of me again hyunjin" he just smiled at me in return. "It's good to see you too, Ji" He then winked.

"Don't flirt with me, that's not gonna fcking work" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He walked closer to me. Now we're standing face to face with each other and it's too close for my liking.

"I missed you too" he said,his voice soft and a little faint than before. He attempted to come closer but I pushed him slightly. "You said you wanted to talk. I'm not here for any of your bullshit hyunjin. I have plenty of things to do other than talking to you so dont waste my fcking time" perhaps I snapped.

I saw him bit his lip. He looked down and kept his eyes on the ground. "I-i.." it seemed that he cant find the right words to say. "you what?" I rasied a brow at him. He finally looked up. His pair of brown eyes filled with happiness a while ago now replaced by sadness.

"I'm glad we met again" He smiled bitterly. Why do you need to look at me with those sad eyes. You should be the one to feel guilty but why am I the one feeling it instead. "c-can I hug you" he took one step closer to me and i took one step back.

"No" I shook my head repeatedly. "You're joking right?" I let out a forced laugh but he just stared at me. "I'm serious" we stayed silent for a while before I decided to break the silence.

"you think it's that easy huh?" he shook his head. "no jisung–" but i cutted him off. " you fcking vanished in thin air now you suddenly appeared out of nowhere" "jisung please–"

"No! You wanted to talk right? You wanted this right? Now I'm giving it to you!" I walked closer to him and hit his chest over again tears threatening to fall. I was about to hit him again but he caught my wrist. "Jisung stop it" he said through greethed teeth. I pulled my hand away from him. I locked gaze with him.

"I won't stop until you fcking tal–"  I got cut off when a pair of lips crash into mine. Fcking Hwang Hyunjin is kissing me. I stood there frozen and my eyes wide. I pushed him harshly that caused him to take multiple steps backward.

I stared at him while catching my breath, my eyes still wide. He stared back at me. We stood there for good 1 minute just staring at each others eyes. He then decided to move and walk towards me, not breaking the eye contact.

I gulped and looked away. "Let's get you home" he said and grabbed my wrist but I pulled it back. I started walking towards my way home while hyunjin following behind me. No one dared to talk until we reached my house.

He followed me until I reached the front door. I quickly get my keys from my bag and unlocked the door.

"Jisung I'm sorry. I shoudn't have dine that–" I didnt let him finish his sentence I walked inside already and slammed the door shut.