14

Hwang Hyunjin

"Did you have fun today?" I asked jisung and he hummed. We're heading to the parking lot right now ready to go home. I shifted closer to jisung with jeongin walking behind us. I noticed our hands brushing past each other, so I took the opportunity and tugged with his fingers slightly.

To my dismay, as I was about to intertwine our hands together, jeongin walked past us.

"hyungie! It looks like you!" he said and showed his phone to jisung. Jisung seemed a bit taken a back but still manage to flashed jeongin a grin.
"oh? It does!!" he said and chuckled.

"can I see?" I said and place my arm over jeongin's shoulder and pulled him towards me. "the hell are you doing?!" I whispered to him and he just shrugged. "nothing?" and he struggled to pull away from my grip.

"let go of me!!" he said but I tightened my grip to him. Jisung giving us a confuse look. "jeongin? Are you okay?" he asked. Jeongin was about to say something but I stopped him by covering his mouth. "he's fine!" I assured him and dragged jeongin towards my car.

I let go of him and glared, my hands on my hips. I flicked his forehead and crossed my arms.

"hey! That hurts!" he said and pouted. I rolled my eyes. "you're always ruining my moment with jisung" I said and pouted too.

"I'm not?"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not!"

"yes–"

"what are you two doing?" we both turned back and saw jisung walking towards us with a confuse look on his face. "nothing!!" we both exclaimed.

He gave us one more look and head inside the car. "we're not yet done" I said to jeongin and he just stucked his tongue out " whatever"

It's monday again and I plopped down at the table as soon as I got to the cafeteria. "hyunjin are you alright?" I heard changbin hyung asked. "you look exhausted " chan hyung added.

"I'm fine. I just really hate mondays that's all" I mumbled still facing the table.   I stayed like that for a moment until I felt someone sat beside me.

"Hey jinnie, you alright?" I snapped my head up and saw jisung with a concern look. "what did you just call me?" I asked. Did I heard him right? He called me jinnie? After a long time?

"Uh...Hyunjin?" he said confused but I noticed the pink tint starting to show up on his cheeks. "oH" I said and looked away.

"you didn't answer my question" He's now pouting and I can't help but form a smile. "I'm fine. No need to worry" I assured him. He just nodded and muttered a 'okay' and turned to chat with felix.

"where's jeongin?" we all looked at chan and he's looking at jisung. "He's still in class. He said he'll catch up later" chan hyung just hummed and go back to chatting with woojin hyung.

"why aren't you eating?" jisung asked. I'm surprised he's not cold to me today. "I'm not hungry"

"c'mon you need to eat. You're getting thiner" he said and poke my arms. "Just say you want to touch my muscle and go" I chuckled and he slapped my arm slightly "shut up"

He pushed the plate of cheesecake towards me and I just looked at it. "stop staring at it. The cheesecake won't feed you itself" jisung then handed me a spoon to use and I took it.

"Why don't you feed me instead?" I leaned closer and I smirked as he back away. "You have hands hyunjin, you can feed yourself" he said and pushed me slightly. "okay" I pouted and started eating the cheesecake.

Maybe mondays aren't bad afterall.