18

Hwang Hyunjin

It's wednesday and classes starts on 10:00 this time. It's just 8:00 in the morning right now, so here I am lying on the couch, watching doraemon. It reminds me of jisung. We used to watch this cartoon together while cuddling on the couch. Oh how I miss those days. How I wish I never left him...But I have my reasons.

I sighed, reminiscing those moments we had. I flinched when I heard a loud knock on the door. Who the fuck? I sat up and groaned. Not after a second, a loud knock can be heard again.

"I'M COMING FOR FUCK'S SAKE" I yelled, making sure that whoever's fucking knocking would hear me. I stood up and put my bunny slippers on before walking towards the door.
"What the hell–" I stopped mid sentence when I saw a familiar squirrel face tapping his foot impatiently and puffing his cheeks out.

"jisung?" he finally looked at me. "uhm hi?" He smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck. I didn't expect to see him early in the morning. I scanned my eyes from his face,to his torso,to his legs and back to his face again. His hair is left undone but still looks fluffy. He's already wearing our school uniform, the first two buttons is left open, his vest hanging on his right shoulder, while his backpack hanging loosely at his left shoulder.

I stopped myself from cracking a smile and bit my lip. I kept a straight face and started talking. "what are you doing here?" I asked and crossed my arms as I leaned at the door frame.

"I came here to apologize..." he looked down and fiddled with his fingers. I furrowed my eyebrows. "for what?" I asked confused. "for how I acted yesterday" oh. He said that while directly looking in my eyes. A smile starting to form on my lips I quickly shrugged it off and kept my straight face.

"okay.cool" I said and he tilted his head, confusion evident on his face. "cool? That's it?" I hummed in response. He looked at me dumbfounded and a little bit upset. But that didn't last long because it got replaced by a sad look. "o-oh okay...I g-guess I'll get going now...have a good morning hyunjin" he said and turned his back on me.

But before he can take one step away from me, I pulled him by the wrist and made him faced me. He was shocked. "I'm just kidding. Let's go inside~" I chuckled as I dragged him inside the house. He's a little bit confuse but followed me anyway. "sit down"

I motioned him to sit beside me and he did but he sat at the other end of the couch so I made my move and scooted closer. Our knees touching and him tensing up at the sudden contact but relaxes afterwards. "have you eaten yet?" He nodded, looking anywhere but the tv. "aren't you going to say something?" I asked him and sighed. He looked at me and shook his head.

"c'mon~ I wan't to hear your voice" I whined and tugged the end of his shirt. "you're not going to stop aren't you?" he finally said something. "nope" I said and shook my head cutely.  Silence engulf us again with me clinging to his arm while admiring his face and him not noticing.

I got taken a back when he shot his head down and looked at me. He doesn't seemed surprised when he caught me already looking at him. He giggled. "how about you? Have you eaten yet?" he asked. He ran his hand through my brown locks and I heard him chuckled when I leaned into the touch. I shook my head as an answer to his question. He stopped caressing my hair and I almost groaned at the lost of contact. Almost.

"why not jinnie? I told you to eat right?"  he removed my arm clinging into his own and faced me with his arms crossed to his chest. "well love, my mom would kill me if I burn the house. Do you wan't me dead?" I pouted and he chuckled. "of course not. And go take a shower babe, you stink." he said and pushed me away from him.

I didn't miss the way he called me but I decided not to confront him about it instead. Maybe he just got carried away, I'm sure he's still mad at what I did but he just decided not to confront me about it for a while. But I'm happy that he's not giving me a 'cold shoulder' anymore and that's enough for me.

"Don't go anywhere, I'm just going to take a shower and for your information, I don't stink you little squirrel" he laughed and stucked his tongue out at me. "Go on. I'm making you breakfast" he said and headed to the kitchen.

I finished showering and putted my uniform on. I dried my hair before styling it, parting my bangs a bit, slightly showing off my forehead. I head downstairs and went directly to the kitchen. There, I saw jisung swaying slightly, humming to a song, making ramen. I smiled softly at the sight, I mean who wouldn't? I walked slowly towards him making sure that I won't make any noise.

"hey there sweetheart" I whispered softly next to his ear. He got startled and faced me. He almost knocked the ramen down and he almost fell. Luckily, I catched him. My right arm circling on his waist and my left arm holding on the counter as a support.

We stared at each other, no one dared to move. It's like the world stop whenever our eyes will meet. His eyes softened and is jt just me? Or I saw his eyes shined? I started leaning closer not breaking the eye contact. When we're only inches apart, I closed my eyes ready to feel the warmth of his soft plump lips. I felt something soft touched my lips and my eyes shot open.

Jisung's hand was on my lips with his eyes wide. He pushed my chest slightly and pulled away from my grip. Now he's leaning to the counter and is a blushing mess. I sighed and looked at him dumbfounded. He just had to ruin the moment doesn't he?

"Go eat your ramen hwang" I smirked at how my last name rolled of his tongue. I obeyed him and sat at one of the chairs in the kitchen. He sat across to me and pulled his phone out from his pocket. "aren't you going to eat?" I asked and watched as he shook his head quickly with his eyes glued in his phone.

"Nah. Suit yourself" he said and I didn't miss the blush still evident on his face. I just shrugged and laugh it off. Maybe next time I'll get what I deserve.