11

Hwang Hyunjin

"let's go jiiiiii~" I tugged at the end of jisung's shirt to get his attention. We're currently at the school's parking lot waiting for jeongin.

"stop bothering jisung" seungmin said and pulled me away from jisung. "let's wait for jeongin" jisung said and I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Jeongin again.

"oh wait he's calling" he grinned and answered the call. I can hear him muttered a 'hey' 'where are you' 'hurry up' before hanging up. "He's on his way" he said. Minho, changbin, woojin, and chan hyung already left to go to the mall and we are left here to wait for jeongin.

"ugh. Finally" I sighed as I saw jeongin waving at us. "i'm here!" he said and hugged jisung a little too long for my liking. I walked closer to them so I can pull jeongin away from jisung but felix stopped me by grabbing my shirt.

"Jealous aren't we?" he wiggled his eyebrows and I pushed him slightly. "shut up or else I'll tell changbin hyung you have a crush on him" he blushed at the mentioned name and I smirked. I felt a tug at my shirt, I turned aroun da saw jisung with jeongin clinging to him.

"Let's go" he said. "took you long enough" I said and went straight to my car. Jisung sat at the passenger's seat beside me so my mood lighten up a bit.

"you know, If I were you, I'd date minho hyung" felix said. I looked at the rear mirror and locked eyes with him. I glared at him and he smirked.

"you know, If I were you, I'd date changbin hyung" jisung said and felix's face started to get red.

"pfft. HAHAHAHAAH" they all looked at me and I stopped laughing. "sorry" I smiled shyly and they all burst out laughing.

"hyunjin you have a message" jisung said. "will you look at it please?" I asked him and he nodded. The others too busy playing with their phones to notice our conversation.

I glanced at jisung and saw his shocked face. "what's wrong?" I asked him. "n-nothing, just drive" I just shrugged and focus on the road. I suddenly remembered that I still have our picture as my home screen. I smiled at myself. He probably saw that.

"your mom texted you" he finally said. "tell her I'll be going home late" I said and he nodded.

"guys chan hyung texted me" I heard felix said at the back seat." what did he say?" jisung asked still holding my phone. "He said let's hurry up. Changbin hyung's been sulking because we're taking too long" felix chuckled.

"Blame jeongin" I said. "why me?! Im not the one driving so why would you blame me? Hmp!" he crossed his arms and pouted. "hyunjin just drive" jisung said and handed my phone back. I muttered a 'yeah whatever' and continue to focus on the road.

Im gonna strangle jeongin just wait and you see.