02

Han Jisung

"Hey hyung?" I hummed and looked at Jeongin. We're currently walking towards Jeongin's locker. As we walked through the hallway people stared at us. Some giggling, some whispering and some are just staring. What's wrong? Is there something on my face?

"what's your first class?" he asked looking at his own schedule. I looked at my own schedule too and found out that I have math. What a great way to start my day.

"oh well, sadly, I have math" I facepalmed and he chuckled. "sucks to be you" I poked his side that caused him to flinched but he just laugh it off.

"I have an hour before my classes though...What should we do?" I scratched the back of my neck and gave jeongin a questioning look. I didn't even noticed that we reach his locker...

I leaned to the locker next to jeongin's and crossed my arm. " I can show you around if you want? Then we can go to the cafeteria afterwards"

"That's a great idea" I grinned and Jeongin started to show me around my new school.

Well...As you can see, Im a transfer student. It's my second year in college. We have to move out from our old house so I had to move school also. Luckily Jeongin go to the same school as where i transferred. Jeongin's my childhood friend and I'm really glad that I have him by my side.

Moving out isn't really the only reason I transferred school...Memories from my old school sucks. I sighed as I recall some of those.

"Hyungie? Are you listening to me?"  I turned and I saw jeongin furrowing his eyebrows with his right hand on his hip.

"sorry. What was that?" I smiled shyly. I heard him 'tsked' and I chuckled. "I said let's head to the cafeteria I'm hungry" he whined and tugged at the end of my uniform

"Are you crazy? Jeongin we just ate and now you're telling me you're hungry?"

"Aren't you?" he fired back. Oh

"I say we go to the cafeteria and eat before our classes start" I grabbed his wrist and started walking away from the mini garden he showed me.

I stopped from my tracks and looked at jeongin. "What?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Where's the cafeteria again?" He just chuckled and dragged me towards the cafeteria I guess?

It seems that monday isn't really my lucky day. As we are making our way to the cafeteria, I accidentally bumped into someone that cause me to fall. My butt face flat on the floor. I heard Jeongin muttered an 'omg' before helping me up.

"Hey watch where you're going" I dusted myself and picked up my books. I looked up at the person who I bumped into. "Well Im sorry. I didnt really se–" i stop mid sentence when my eyes met a familiar pair of brown eyes. Both our eyes widened. It felt like my whole world stopped once again. I didnt fucking expect to meet him sooner.

"Uhm hey. You're kinda spacing out..?" I shook my head and looked at the brunette who I bumped into. He's with three other boys, the tall one who has curly hair, the short one who have a dark aura and him.

"oh right" I chuckled nervously and scratched the back of my neck. I can feel Jeongin's grip on my arm tightened. " Im sorry. I really didn't notice you. You see we're in a hurry cause this kid right here is hungry as hell he might eat me up if we dont get to the cafeteria sooner" I kinda ranted at the brunette guy and bowed. But my last sentence didn't seemed right...

The brunette guy chuckled and ruffled my hair. I looked up at him and he flashed me a sheepish smile. I can feel my cheeks reddened. Oh bitch not now.

"It's okay, no need to rant. Im Lee Minho by the way and this our my friends" I looked at his friends one by one and my gaze landed at him. Our eyes met once again but I looked away. I grinned at the green-haired guy and he smiles back at me.

"Im Bang Chan but you can call me Chan hyung. Im guessing you're a freshman like Innie?" Innie? As in Jeongin? And oh does he have dimples like jeongin? That's adorable. I turned at jeongin but he just blushed, hands still gripping at my arms.

I then looked at the smaller one. He looks intimidating. But he does the last thing I expect him to do. He flashed me a smile. A SMILE. He looks soft I cant—

"Im Changbin. I love dark. I'm in my junior year" he said and I cant help but chuckled. He looked at me  confusedly. "Sorry. It's just that you look so soft" I giggled then I heard Chan hyung and Minho hyung laughed. I heard people giggling too. Oh right. We're standing in the middle of the hallway but no one seemed to care?

"Im Han Jisung. Im a year above Jeongin so Im a sophomore" I grinned at them again. But I heard a muffled 'i know'. I looked at the ravenette beside minho hyung and he's still looking at me.

"You're cute. Oh and have I mention you looked like a squirrel?" minho hyung suddenly got excited and cooed at me. "I get that a lot"

"Hyungie, let's eaaaat~" I looked at jeongin as I felt him tugged at the end of my uniform. I saw him pouting again. "What are you? Five?" I said and they all laughed. Jeongin's cheek reddened and he glared at me

"You're such a meanie! I just want to eat" he rolled his eyes. "Alright stop whinning like a baby"

I turned at minho hyung and his friends. "hyung, if it's okay to you we're gonna go now? I need to feed this big baby first before we head to our classes" minho hyung smiled at me again. "No worries! We'll see you around sungie~" they bid their goodbye's and we parted our ways. But still cant get my mind off him.

Fate be playing with us huh?