03

Han Jisung

"hey jeongin" he suddenly stiffened when I called his name. We're at the cafeteria sitting and eating. There's still minutes left before our first class starts. We arrived at school pretty early in the morning so we gotta wait for our classes to start.

"Yes hyung?" he gulped. Why is he so tensed?

"how do you know chan hyung and his friends?" I saw him blushed at the mentioned name.

"w-well you see...." he started and avoided my gaze. "do you have a crush on chan hyung?" that caused his eyes to widened and snapped his head back at me.

"w-what? No!!" but he's blushing? "if you say so" I continued eating my sandwich but my gaze still on him. I shot him a 'judjemental look'." I really dont!"

"I didn't even say anything" I laughed but he threw his tissue on my face,luckily I avoided it."You're giving me a judjemental look" he rolled his eyes.

"so about my question..."

"uhm well...chan hyung, changbin hyung,minho hyung and hyunjin hyung– hyunjin hyung is the one who has a ravenette hair. I forgot he hasn't introduce himself to you since I forced you to go here already" I nodded signaling jeongin to continue.

"they're really popular here in school. I can say that they're really giving this 'bad boys' vibe. I mean they always got into a fight but they always fight bullies though. They're kind too actually, I mean do you see how they treated you a while ago? Also depends in whom they'll encounter. In conclusion, they fight but they only fight bullies so I'll say you're safe, we're safe" oh. Fight? Since when did hyunjin learned to fight?

"I'm glad to hear that. I thought I have to move schools again" we both laughed."so you and chan hyung's squad are close?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"Not really close like 'close close' but I can say we're friends? But not as close friends. You know scratch that, we know each other that's it" I looked at him confused. Why does he have to repeat one word so many times at one sentence."For further information, there's this one dude that always teases me about my braces and that I have no friends. One day he pinned me to the wall and chan hyung saw that together with his friends so he punched the guy straight to the face and I don't even feel bad for laughing" and he did laughed though. His eyes disappearing and his braces showing. I find it really adorable so I smiled.

"When did that happened? I wish I was there so I can save you too" I pouted and he cooed at me but I pushed his hands away. " stooop" I whined but he only chuckled

"That happened a year ago and we barely know each other that time" he shrugged. " what time is it?" I looked at my watched "it's 8:30" I said and locked eyes with jeongin. We stared at each other for a second and both our eyes widened at realization.

"oh shit it's 8:30 and my first class starts at 8:35!" I panicked and grab my things and jeongin did the same " well he have the same time schedule for the first subject!" he said as he picked our trash and threw it.

"let's go!"

Jeongin and I parted our ways. I ran until I reached room 325. I burst through the door and they all stared at me. Including him.  Great, just great. He's in my class too. I panted heavily and walked towards professor Wang.

"I'm sorry, I'm late" I apologized and bowed. He just smiled at me and said "You're just in time mr.Han, a transferee right? Please introduce yourself" I faced the class and smiled.

"Hi, My name is Han Jisung, you can call me jisung.It's a pleasure to meet you all"

"You can now take your seat mr.Han, seat wherever you like" prof.Wang smiled at me and I nodded.

I scan my eyes through the room. There's only two seats left. One beside a boy who has a orange hair and freckles. He looks foreign. And the other one is beside hyunjin. When our eyes met, I saw his eyes shined but with a pang of sadness in it. I quickly look away and decided to take the seat beside the freckle boy.

The 'freckle boy looked up at me and tilted his head slightly. He look confused. "Hi, is this seat taken? Do you mind if i seat beside you?" now he doesn't looked confused and he offered me a smile.

"No, not at all. I don't mind having a seatmate for the rest of the year. I'm felix" he offered his hand for a hand shake and i took it. "Thank you felix, I'm Jisung"

After that we fell silent,paying attention in the discussion since it's first day. The whole period of math, I can feel a piercing gaze at me. I definitely know who it is but I just shrugged it off.