24

Hwang Hyunjin

It's been 3 days since jisung and I cleared things up. For the past 3 days I still haven't ask him out.  He didn't bring up the topic either.

"when do you plan to ask him out again?" I groaned as changbin hyung asked. It's the 3rd time my friends ask me that today. "I still don't know~ ugh. He didn't asked me about that too" I said as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"of course hyunjin he'll not ask you that. You have to do it yourself" chan hyung rolled his eyes as he took a sip from his coffee. "there's a possibility other guys might try to steal jisung away from you since you two are not yet official" minho hyung added.

"changbin hyung how did you asked felix out?" I put my right hand on my chin as I leaned in the table. "it's easy" he smirked...

"hey felix..." the said boy sat up the bed and looked down at the smaller boy sitting on the floor. "yes hyung?" the aussie asked.

The smaller boy stood up and faced the aussie. The smaller boy took the aussie's hand and held it. "I've been wanting to tell you this..." the aussie furrowed his eyebrows at confusion and tilted his head slightly. "what is it changbin hyung?"

"I really really like you...would you go out with me and do the honor of bejng my boyfriend?" the latter asked. The aussie was shocked at first but soon stood up, capturing the smaller boy's lips into a passionate kiss.

They both pulled away, catching their breath. "I really really like you too binnie hyung, and of course I would like to go out with you and do the honor of being your boyfriend" Soon the smaller boy pushed the aussie towards the bed and laid beside him....

"nope. I don't wanna hear what happened next" I covered my ears while repeatedly shaking my head. chan hyung and minho hyung laughed at my action. "what the fuck? We cuddled of course. What the fuck do you think we did?" changbin hyung threw a crumpled tissue at me and I dodge it. "alright if you say so" I said and chuckled.

We chatted for a moment and after that jisung and the other's arrived. We're suppose to meet at the cafe near the uni but woojin hyung, chan hyung, minho hyung, changbin hyung and I went at the cafe first since jisung and the other's helped jeongin at his research.

"hey lix" changbin hyung greeted his boyfriend as he pulled felix into his lap. Felix gave changbin a peck on the lips and grinned. "eww don't do that in front of the baby" chan hyung said as he covered jeongin's eyes as soon as he sat next to chan hyung. "I'm not a baby!" jeongin removed chan hyung's hand from his eyes and glared at chan hyung, while chan hyung just ruffled his hair.

"you're just jealous bitches because you don't have someone to be lovey dovey with" changbin hyung stucked his tongue out at us and placed his hand at felix's waist. "watch me get a fucking boyfriend this week" minho hyung said with a confident smile. But that smile faded when I heard jisung snort beside me.

"hyung you said the boy you like is too busy fanboying and will probably won't like you back, so how come you'll get a boyfriend this week?" jisung asked confusedly. Minho hyung glared at jisung. "who said I'm going to ask him out? There's so many boys out there so I can easily replaced him" he then crossed his arms and pouted.

"you're such a hoe minho" woojin hyung said and poke minho hyung's side. He flinched but shrugged after. "I'm not called minHoe for nothing" we all laughed at minho hyung's words.

"well hyung, I think seungmin's free this sunday, he could help you find your mans if you want?" Jisung said and smirked. What is he up to? I placed my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Only felix noticed since he and changbin hyung are the only one sitting at the same side of the table with jisung and I.