Chapter 54: As true as Blanc

Blanc tred through the underworld in search of The Pool. Something knocked at Blanc's prefrontal cortex and didn't know whether it should be let in.

Blanc arrives at The Pool and the girl Zuri is on show. Blanc bullies past the creatures and gets a front row seat. For hours Blanc watches this girl that lives an  intriguing life.  She looks like the type to escape before condemnation and would be a real peasant in the underworld.  The only living member of 360death squad decides it would be safer to deal with a living peasant in the underworld than a dead one. How to get to the realm of the living?

The Sij orbit her relentlessly. 21 powerful orbs at Blanc's command. The eyes of the watcher are attracted to the reflective water that is used to track demonic mishaps and activities around the mortal world as entertainment to the underworld dwellers. The Zuri girl is trapped. Good, now to get her into the underworld and kill her. That won't happened without a plan of action.

The blood red clouds above hold a silhouette that soon dives towards Blanc and the offended gets armed with a bow and arrow. It is the King of Hell.
"What could he possibly want?"
He lands next to Blanc as the bow and arrow lower. A scoff is released but Lucifer ignores blatantly.

"I want you to lure the mummy to the gates of Hell where I reclaim my swords." He commands, towering over the lower being. Brown eyes look up at him, earning a surprised look. The thoughts and ideas kick on Blanc's prefrontal cortex, threatening to bust the brain. They are unfathomable.

"Before that. Open a portal for me into the world of the living." Blanc asks. Devil bellows fumes.

"Whereabouts?" He asks, the location is whispered and Lucifer opens the door leading to the mortal realm. He points to the Sij and annoyingly asks.

"Why didn't you use that to teleport out or open a portal?"

Blanc replies halfway through the door
"I like making others do MY bidding." Smirking.

                           ***

With all her dinosaur strength in anf out of the forms, the sphere wouldn't budge. She had trapped her good.

A door opened above him with a godsent axe-kick on Josh's head. The white coated figure gets up and curb stomps the Cavendish's head.
"Even though I have eight lives left. You wont kill me the second time."

She jumped onto his head, knocking him out. Blanc glances over her back, Zuri is free. She turns to face her, one of her Sij lighting up the darkness. Zuri stretches out her hand, mouth gaping wide open. Disbelief. Blanc hugs her sister, tight and a tear escapes her eye. Zuri sobs in disbelief.

"Where were you? You're not going anywhere without me." Zuri holds Gemma tighter than ever.

"Where would I be without you? Promise to never let go." She whispers.

"Im just glad to have my sister back." Zuri laughs and pulls back eyeing her. She died in her assassin clothes. Numerous grey orbs revolve around Gemma.
"What happened to you?"

"Im the only surviving member of 360death squad. Force by death to protect the underworld. Recently a very close comrade sacrificed her life to end a mass horde attack. I found myself, found Lucifer to find you." Gemma explains.

Zuri rolls her eyes when Lucifer is mentioned.
"Where was he when we actually needed him?" Zuri slapped Gemma. She returned the favor.

"What the fuck Z!"
"G, I'm not helping Lucifer in the slightest." Zuri states. Gemma rolls her eyes.

"Listen the faster we 'help' Lucifer the faster I can explain whats going on. After all ... we are the devil's assassins." Gemma beggs, watching Zuri narrow her eyes. Zuri sighs in defeat.

"The only reason im agreeing to this is because you're my sister and I'd be with you till the end of time itself."

Gemma hugged Zuri airtight. Together forever.