Chapter 9: SISTERS

Gemma was shaking. She found herself in a kill or be killed situation.  Cavendish usually gave a dead-by-date but this was diffrent. What was the catch? Gemma walked up the stairs to pick up the paper left behind, she picked it up. Without looking she hid it in her bag and returned down to the lounge and to her surprise Lucifer was relaxed on the couch scrolling down the list of movies to watch.
"What the fuck Lucifer" she shrieked
"Oh. Hey Gemma" he greeted. She now stood infront of him.
"You need to leave."
"But I just got here" he complained
"I dont care. Leave. What do you even want? Why are you always with me? How do you even know where I always am?"
"Lets talk Gemma sit beside me" he pleaded.  Gemma reached into the pouch wrapped around her thigh and pulled out a kunai.
"I WILL STAB THEE, LEAVE"  he could sense her get more tense and didn't want to be around when she finally snapped.

Lucifer stood up, his wrinked blood colored vest revealed his defined arms. His baggy shorts revealed his athletic legs and he protected his feet with maroon flip-flops. He ran history fingers through his spiked hair as the jetblack kunai pressed hard against his through. There was a heavy moment of deadly silence. The devilishly handsome boy sighed and parted his lips to speak.
"Why are you like this" he whispered
"You confuse me, you and your presence are peasants."
"I confuse you hey? What about me confuses you? Is it that you feel for me, you're crushing on me, is that it?" Gemma blushed inwardly. She pushed the murder weapon deeper until she saw a stream of deep red blood meandering down his broad neck and said
"Push your luck if you dare. I will kill you ... again. I. Dont. Know. You" the kunai went deeper still, drawing more blood.  Lucifer sighed and left the house.

She slumped on the sofa thinking about how Lucifer knew all that. She wondered whats next, what should she do. Perhaps killing would solve something. She rushed upstairs and retrieved the mission paper
9-18-21-26.
That was all the paper would give away
"Oh come on" she yelled in frustration.
"That's exactly what I said when I read it" Zuri sighed
"How long have you been there?"
"I just came in and followed you up. I know you're angry and don't know what to do so lets go to the mall"
"Nobody knows me like you do. Thats exactly what I was thinking. YIN & YANG?" Gemma asked,  delight lighting up her eyes, her eyes glowed with even more excitement when Zuri nodded in agreement.

"So is it style or how many bags we can walk out with?" Gemma asked in the elevator, they were alone after all
"No its style today"
"You know me too well"
"You dont say"
"One might say you've studied me"
"And one might say you've done well"

They put their hoods on, one black the other white. Gemma pulled out a shuriken and a kunai from her white coat as Zuri pulled  pistols from her black coat
"You ready" Gemma asked
"Lets do this"

The mall was filled with victims, like ants around an ant-hill. Gemma threw her kunai with deadly accuracy. She watched iy fly through the air and hit a young boy on the shoulder. The kunai was followed by the shuriken which planted itself on his nape. She took out two more kunai.

Zuri shot down a couple,  dead centre on their foreheads. People began screaming and running wild some even fighting back.  A muscular man wearing tight clothes to amplify his muscles ran towards Gemma.  She sliced his whole arm, one clean line and stabbed his eye then kicked him away. Ab arm wrapped around her neck, constricting it as a woman ran to hit Gemma with her had bag. In one swift decisive moment,  she stabbed her strangler between the ribs and flipped him over throwing him to the woman.

Zuri fired her guns to any runners, deciding that the attackers were just not worth her time. Bodies fell, lives were lost. Zuri shotat a wailing man who was running past her and wasted yet another bullet on a security who attacked with a wooden batton.

The assassins were quick for the 'humans' to much to them their escapes were just too smart,  daring ... as always.

THANX ONCE AGAIN FOR READING MY BOOK. THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT BOOKS ON WATTPAD BUT YOU CHOSE TO READ MINE THANX A ZILLION

STAY SAFE ASSASSINS